Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rip...

...in my jeans right around the aris walking back from school, bloody embarrassing and loud! Aaaaa.

I bet you thought someone had died, well I did, of embarrassment.

Comments

• Photo evidence please ;-)
  • Haha! Remember doing this at ten pin bowling once, very quick trip to Burton afterwards.
  • Free-buffing? Thong? We need to know....
  • Poor Sadie j still wear them though it's the fashion
  • The kop feels your pain. ynwa
  • RIP your jeans.
  • Borrowed my daughters skinny jeans one size too small (as mine were wet) fat arse kept pushing them down I kept pulling them up then one huge pull and rip! Not the hem but that bit going across the bottom of the buttocks above the thigh, not exactly discreet. Now if you excuse me I'm crawling back into my hole...
  • Borrowed my daughters skinny jeans one size too small (as mine were wet) fat arse kept pushing them down I kept pulling them up then one huge pull and rip! Not the hem but that bit going across the bottom of the buttocks above the thigh, not exactly discreet. Now if you excuse me I'm crawling back into my hole...

Blimey, are you a contortionist... ;)
  • Sponsored links:

Tell fat arse to leave your jeans alone in future :-)

Oh that was today was it? Thought you were just having a flash back or something.