Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hair Highlighting Tips

123457»

Comments

• Options
    its nothing worse than the guy that wanted to meet up with a bird behind his wifes back which was who?
  • Options

its nothing worse than the guy that wanted to meet up with a bird behind his wifes back which was who?

That was brought back up last night which is why this was revived
  • Options

oooooohh was a joke mate just couldn't remember what poster it was also v early on this thread that was also your reasoning for this thread not being horrendous
  • Options
    Yo Adrian.....
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Anyone got a shovel my hands are getting dirty digging this whole
  • Options

oooooohh was a joke mate just couldn't remember what poster it was also v early on this thread that was also your reasoning for this thread not being horrendous
    Ahh ok haha it was @adrian and I still dont see this an horrendous haha, it was a genuine question and David Beckham highlighted his hair and he was a style icon
    He probably didn't ask his Nan for her advice first though...........
  • Options

Ahh ok haha it was @adrian and I still dont see this an horrendous haha, it was a genuine question and David Beckham highlighted his hair and he was a style icon
    He probably didn't ask his Nan for her advice first though...........
    But do u know this for a fact :wink:
  • Options
    fattmatt said:

I just lol'd a 4 and a half year old post. Classic. Was this a windup?

#justpauliethings
  • Options

There was one where the OP told of how he and his lady friend shaved each other and he proceeded to tell us how he got on over the coming days/weeks. I remember there being similarities made with Velcro, it was very funny though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    EastStand said:

Every time I try to explain this forum to outsiders I fall short - might just show them this thread from now on.

I tried to big this forum up to @Jdschwab02 last week, and I puposly didnt mention this thread.

Dreading Saturday now haha
  • Options
    Just a quick reminder about this thread and how everyone really ought to avoid bumping it...
  • Options
    Thanks @Chizz
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Why bump this ?
    A rather spiteful thing to do when we know paulie is having a difficult time.
    Bloody disgraceful.
     I thought the same, I know it's "just a bit of banter" but seems completely unprovoked and as you say spiteful. Subtle internet bullying in it's finest form.
  • Options
    I’m with CE and Dazzler on this. Can’t really see the reasoning behind resurrecting this thread, strikes me as a tad childish.
  • Options
    It was funny the first 12 times.  

Random bumpings of it now are just dull.
  • Options
    Thought this site could do with a bit of a livener, anyone had their lid done recently?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think this thread should be closed to stop it getting bumped randomly.
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    There was one where the OP told of how he and his lady friend shaved each other and he proceeded to tell us how he got on over the coming days/weeks. I remember there being similarities made with Velcro, it was very funny though.
    To be fair I don't care about Paulie and his highlights anymore, but I missed this?!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!