Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

West Ham

Comments

• TelMc32 said:

MrLargo said:

"BAG OF DILDO'S TWENTY A PAND!!!!!"

State of her toes.

Would ya?
    Her? Genuinely thought that was a man until you said that.

And no. I'd rather stab myself in the eye with a rusty spoon.
    I thought it was a bloke as well until Ibborg's comment.

Yes from me though - going through a bit of a lean patch at the moment, beggars can't be choosers.
    Jeez @MrLargo, with the amount of time you spend stuck on SouthEastern, you must be able to find someone better than that...anyone!!! :smile:
    Ha ha, seen plenty of beauties but it seems there's something about travelling on South Eastern which makes attractive women come over all frigid. Understandable really I suppose - displaced train crew, shortage of rolling stock, failed train blocking the line - they aren't the sort of phrases that get me in the mood!
  • TelMc32 said:

MrLargo said:

State of her toes.

Would ya?

Yes from me though - going through a bit of a lean patch at the moment, beggars can't be choosers.
    Jeez @MrLargo, with the amount of time you spend stuck on SouthEastern, you must be able to find someone better than that...anyone!!! :smile:
    You must be joking. Woman that sat down next to me this evening was a) bigger than 2 seats let alone one. b) had continuous coughing fits for the entire journey c) hadn't worked out how to cover her mouth when she coughed occasionally she'd make a half hearted attempt at it but her massive ham fists ended up slapping her forehead.
    She sounds about my usual level. Grab her number for me if you see her again.
  • TelMc32 said:

MrLargo said:

State of her toes.

Would ya?

You must be joking. Woman that sat down next to me this evening was a) bigger than 2 seats let alone one. b) had continuous coughing fits for the entire journey c) hadn't worked out how to cover her mouth when she coughed occasionally she'd make a half hearted attempt at it but her massive ham fists ended up slapping her forehead.
    Is she our new signing?
  • TelMc32 said:

MrLargo said:

State of her toes.

Would ya?

Is she our new signing?
    We could do with someone in the Akinfenwa mould as back up for Josh.
  • TelMc32 said:

MrLargo said:

State of her toes.

Would ya?

https://youtu.be/Zv1w9bg3bMM
  • Stig said:

Moyes is a busted flush. You can see it in his eyes.

Reminds me I'm yet to see Trainspotting2
  • MrLargo said:

TelMc32 said:

MrLargo said:

State of her toes.

Would ya?

Ha ha, seen plenty of beauties but it seems there's something about travelling on South Eastern which makes attractive women come over all frigid. Understandable really I suppose - displaced train crew, shortage of rolling stock, failed train blocking the line - they aren't the sort of phrases that get me in the mood!
    Just caught up on the South Eastern thread mate. I reckon you'd have a better chance if you ditched that sticky copy of Rolling Stock Monthly!!! :smiley:
  • TelMc32 said:

MrLargo said:

State of her toes.

Would ya?

Is this a "Did ya"???? :wink:
  • what makes me laugh is if wet spam were sitting in 7th place in the league there wouldn't even be a sign in sight, part of me does feel for old west ham fans a family freind hated leaving upton park, hes been olympic stadium once and once only. granted were doing okay, i don't think were amazing but its a satisfactory step in the right direction for me, providing we support karl in january with funds and not keep signing rubbish
  • Sponsored links:

• Another fan on pitch and hundreds surrounding the directors box apparently throwing things
  • Kamara saying that the ref might get the game abandoned... Surely just take the players off the pitch and get security sorted out!!
  • edited March 2018
  • It just gets better and better
  • Sponsored links:

• This should surely end Hart's hopes of going to the World Cup
  • Just switched to Kamara as Gold & Sullivan have been told to leave the ground. Great to see the fans behind him shouting fuck off.
  • edited March 2018
    Stelling will get abuse for that comment though
  • I imagine it's the same at the Posh
  • CHGCHG
    edited March 2018
    Fans singing “we’re not West Ham anymore” that will hurt. Brutal.
  • Stelling will get abuse for that comment though

Yeah I don't know what David Gold's age has got to do with it like Stelling was saying.
  • Stelling will get abuse for that comment though

Yeah I don't know what David Gold's age has got to do with it like Stelling was saying.
    Also we as fans can accept a defeat but when we lose because the owner runs the club like shite then it does become hard to accept!!