Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

West Ham

Comments

• Options

After the complete failure at Sunderland, I'm surprised that Moyes is still seen as an attractive option by other clubs. Yes it was a tough situation, but he did a pretty poor job there

It is the managerial circus, you can get relegated on numerous occasions, say the wrong things, take bungs and generally make a pigs ear of it however there will always be a chairman somewhere desperate for results and success who will hire you
  • Options
    Ha ha David Moyes would be brilliant. He might do well, but I'd be surprised.
  • Options
    Moyes? Priceless!
  • Options
    Was talking to a customer at work the other day who mentioned he had to get off early to get to the West Ham game on the Friday night against Brighton. I asked him what he thought of the move away from Upton Park to the Olympic....he replied that he had only got his season ticket this season and had never been to see West Ham before. Considering he was in his 50s/60s I found this really really strange.

Especially when West Ham like to think of themselves as the hardcore group of fans.... said it all about their current situation really!
  • Options
    Rumour has it Moyes will be offered a contract until the end of the season, with Phil Neville as part of his back-room team and possibly as assistant manager.

Gotta build a stable base for the future, obviously.
  • Options
    West ham obviously not bothered that the last 4 years of Moyes' managerial career has been a disaster then
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have seen better defending on knockabouts on the park.
  • Options
    the breakaway goal where the WHU guy just stopped runnkng was disgraceful ---he needs booting out the team ,another player nicking a living
  • Options

the breakaway goal where the WHU guy just stopped runnkng was disgraceful ---he needs booting out the team ,another player nicking a living

to be fair he could've been on a moped and still not caught up with Salah and Mane
  • Options
    Cresswell lost possession 18 times yesterday.
  • Options
    Remember listening to David Sullivan or Gold on talkSPORT in the summer and I thought they would struggle.

Would love to them get relegated. Especially, because I don't think any of the players would bring in any huge transfer fees and all will be very difficult to get rid of them.
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    I like the idea of Moyes for 6 months. They could call him Interim Manager and wheel out old Trevor B or someone like that to say to the fans, "We think he deserves the chance to prove he can do the job permanently."
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Moyes did well at Everton where he had time to build slowly. He is not a quick fix manager. If they bring him in they are in serious trouble. Would love to see them relegated although not at the escape of Palace. Both would be a dream.
  • Options
    Moyes has been a disaster at his last three clubs - why would he be any different at Wet Spam?

Only guaranteed outcome in terms of PL survival would be Fat Sam but that doesn't really solve their longer term problem of producing quality football and still surviving in the PL.

Allardyce will keep you up but at horrific cost aesthetically and it may be a problem anyway because the players West Ham have brought it would struggle to play the Fat Sam way.
  • Options
    I just hope we get promoted & the current bottom 3 of the Premiership stays the same, so next season there would be.........Us, W/Ham, Palarse, Fulham, QPR, Brentford, Millwall (unless they get relegated - which would be nice) so every 4th game would be a London Derby.
  • Options

Rumour has it Moyes will be offered a contract until the end of the season, with Phil Neville as part of his back-room team and possibly as assistant manager.

Gotta build a stable base for the future, obviously.

I’ve been stuck in bed with food poisoning for the last 36 hours. Other than trips to the bathroom, one of the only times I’ve managed to get myself out of bed was to get to my desktop computer to turn the sound off when Phil Neville was commentating.

Listening to that man was the most excruciating experience of my weekend.
  • Options
    Bilic sacked
  • Options
    Harry?
  • Options
    His assistants have gone as well, including Julian Dicks. I guess it's a good time to make the change, with the international break