Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New kit next season (picture on Page 36)

Kits half price now......can see a new sponsor coming in

Comments

• Options
    Thing is, the picture is bigger than it actually is !
  • Options

Hopefully we will get this Nike template for next season, and:

This one for the away kit, either in black or yellow
  • Options

This in red and white (like that PSV one).
  • Options

So basically, hopefully it'll be this:

Unique
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    @cafcTrev has very kindly put together some designs for a little article here on possibles for the next kit

• Options
    So is it now the norm that kits only last one season? If so, then balls to that. Bought my boys the Macron kit that lasted 2 years. Fair play. Have since bought a new Nikey kit each year in the Champ. Total pants if its another new one in August.

Roland!!!, if you like prudence then please don't change the livery until August 2015. I'll be spending money on other things for my kids otherwise!
  • Options
    loved that kit, never bought it for myself though. Agree it should be every 2 years, perhaps for another article, what would also be great if fans got to have a say I think.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    #sweattheassets
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    The club is contracted to change the kit every season and, to be fair, the deal predates anyone relevant working there now. I was told at the time that the suppliers wouldn't do the deal on any other basis.
  • Options
    What do the club make out of one £40 (is that how much they are) shirt sale compared to one before Nike took over the shop ?
  • Options
    Started a thread on this yesterday, sponsorship is up so complaining to the club is pointless.
  • Options
    razil said:

@cafcTrev has very kindly put together some designs for a little article here on possibles for the next kit

Kit 5 please!
  • Options
    It's Gok Wan time!
  • Options
    1, 2 or 3
  • Options
    2 or 5 for me
  • Options
    1 2 or 3
  • Options
    None of them, I want the one addicted did... Nice retro white collar
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The vertical stripe jobbie is out unless the shirt sponsor has a very short name or doesn't mind that nobody will be able to read it!
  • Options
    Kit 5 for me .
  • Options
    I think Kit 2 (the bottom left one) looks very much like Arsenal's, just as someone has already pointed out on there.
  • Options

Thing is, the picture is bigger than it actually is !

I hunted high and low for that last time I was in Brussels and it really was a waste of time and energy, it's up there with the little mermaid in Copenhagen for being really really small.

• Options
    Top or bottom right are a bit different, I like both.....no thanks to the Arse lookalike.
  • Options

What do the club make out of one £40 (is that how much they are) shirt sale compared to one before Nike took over the shop ?

No idea, I'm afraid.
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

The vertical stripe jobbie is out unless the shirt sponsor has a very short name or doesn't mind that nobody will be able to read it!

Unless we went Barnsley style:
  • Options
    Must admit I like the vertical stripe one
  • Options
    Haven't the club missed a trick here? Should have had the half price tops on sale last week for the 'sea of red day' or announced another one for today :-0