Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

When will i find out if I've got a season ticket ?

I applied for a new season ticket on april the 3rd and the money has left my bank account 2 weeks ago but i've had no letter/emails from the club to let me know if i've got a season ticket/ seat numbers etc.

Has any one else been contacted yet ?

Comments

• Options
    Had the same issue. applied and had no contact from the club. but went down to the box office and asked about it. bloke said it had all gone through fine. just a bit lazy
  • Options
    Did you fill in the reply card?
  • Options
    Don't worry mate. It will arrive in the summer just fine. We're not exactly going to sell out.
  • Options
    Renewed moved from North to West and got a receipt and confirmation of my new seats within a week even I was surprised normally left hanging!
  • Options
    I done mine online and money was taken from my account on 31st of March. Up until yesterday I still hadn't had any confirmation from the club, so rang the ticket office. Lady on the other end confirmed my ticket has been processed and I'll be hiding in row M of the pikey block next season...............
  • Options
    I do think it is quite poor, the club, having taken a fair few hundred quid, even over a thousand off some, should confirm seats etc a bit better than they do, obviously the physical books can come anytime before the start of the season, but would be good to know everything is ok if done online.
  • Options
    I did mine online and received an email confirmation straight away.
  • Options
    I wouldn't worry - it's not like Olympics tickets, there'll be no ballot. If you want one then you've got one!
  • Options
    Jodaius said:

This
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's not like there on ration is it, I'm sure you'll get one mate.
  • Options
    Jodaius said:

This.
  • Options
    Krazy8 said:

I applied for a new season ticket on april the 3rd and the money has left my bank account 2 weeks ago but i've had no letter/emails from the club to let me know if i've got a season ticket/ seat numbers etc.

Has any one else been contacted yet ?

I'd nip in to the ticket office before the game Saturday, get there early though!
  • Options
    They have mugged you off. Your season ticket money has been used to pay for Andy Hughes' contract for next season.
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

Don't worry mate. It will arrive in the summer just fine. We're not exactly going to sell out.

I heart Henry Irving had bought 20,000 of them
  • Options
    Jodaius said:

As did I, confirming my application and stating they would contact me as soon as confirmed. If I hadn't called them, I'd still be unsure...........
  • Options

Jodaius said:

This.
    Me too.
  • Options

Davo55 said:

I heart Henry Irving had bought 20,000 of them
    Still enough spare then...
  • Options
    I have actually already got mine delivered just now!

It was a member of the local Royal Mail academy so I had to applaud him all the way up the path and all the way back down it, even though he delivered it into the wrong door and broke my gate in the process.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Uboat said:

Davo55 said:

I heart Henry Irving
    Freudian slip
    Are you sure?
  • Options
    August 10th....
  • Options
    Ring them