Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK - Wendies 2-3 Charlton "SORDELL SHOOTS TO THE TOP" plus the A&E Indicator

many thanks to the 15 Lifers who gave their marks, averages as follows:

Sordell---------- 8.73 MoM
Harriott----------- 7.37
Poyet------------- 7.17
Solly-------------- 6.99
Fox--------------- 6.93
Cousins----------- 6.93
Jackson----------- 6.77
Ajdarevic---------- 6.67
Dervite------------ 6.63
Hamer------------ 6.40
Morrison---------- 6.10
Church------------ 6.07
Team---6.90

for those who want a bit more: https://us.v-cdn.net/5000498/uploads/FileUpload/59/4555f0ee8d374a9327262a2e03b74e.pdf

Comments

• Options
    Cort started a couple of games near the beginning of the season (P4 - "cumulative stats for players who received marks in less than 15games")
  • Options
    danny777 said:

Cort started a couple of games near the beginning of the season (P4 - "cumulative stats for players who received marks in less than 15games")

thanks Danny I'll include him in the next statbank
  • Options
    Does the top 6 (Sordell aside, who got a hatrick - so naturally his place is understandable!) make anyone else feel rather proud?

Harriott, Poyet, Solly, Fox and Cousins. Perfect.
  • Options
    Dear LL,

On behalf of good sense and reason,

Can you please stop taking Stig Thundercock's obviously spiteful/trollish/hobbyhorsical/ridiculous marks into account when calculating the averages? Sordell should be 8.86 and Ajdarevic far closer to 7.

I know the player marks are subjective and if we all thought the same it'd be a very dull website, but just look at some of the shit that poster has come out with - his sheer inability to see beyond a grudge and his propensity to handing out absurdly low marks for next to no reason.

That's me done.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Leuth said:

Dear LL,

On behalf of good sense and reason,

Can you please stop taking Stig Thundercock's obviously spiteful/trollish/hobbyhorsical/ridiculous marks into account when calculating the averages? Sordell should be 8.86 and Ajdarevic far closer to 7.

I know the player marks are subjective and if we all thought the same it'd be a very dull website, but just look at some of the shit that poster has come out with - his sheer inability to see beyond a grudge and his propensity to handing out absurdly low marks for next to no reason.

That's me done.

So Leuth should I just ignore Stig Thundercocks' marks for Ajdarevic and Sordell or all his others which are similar to other Lifer's marks? The answer is no I won't ignore then as they are his point of view. Many people mark in different ways and I do not have the right to censor the marks but only to process them for you all to draw your own conclusions on the result.
  • Options
    8.73, super score Marvin. From what I can see that's the second best performance go the season. Beaten only by Hamer at Leeds.