Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Athletico vs Chelski

As a fellow Athletic club, gotta go for Madrid.

Comments

• Superb support.

Come on Madrid.
  • Hoping Terry and Costa end up doing a lee vs hunter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8kxMnc5KUs
  • Cech off, can't have courtois back so schwarzer on.
  • Fantastic diagnosis from Dr Townsend on Cech's injury
  • As a fellow Athletic club, gotta go for Madrid.

Also got a strike force with the names of 2 Charlton legends .... DIEGO and COSTA

.... and MIRANDA in defence .... well she does pass the height test and she would make a good wouldya?
  • Athletico not afraid to put the foot in, a bit dirty so far this half, a tougher looking team than Barcelona.
  • Are Chelsea the most boring team in all of Europe? Even in fairly even games they choose to sit 10 back on the edge of their penalty area for the entire game.
  • Are Chelsea the most boring team in all of Europe? Even in fairly even games they choose to sit 10 back on the edge of their penalty area for the entire game.

Sounds a bit like us! Must be a Jose thing.
  • Parking the bus, the train, the private jet and Roman's yacht here!
  • Everytime I watch Chelsea they bore me to death.

What's the blanket all about when someone needs the physio?
  • Sponsored links:

• 19th century football ?
  • Jose looks pissed
  • edited April 2014
    Terry off? Could break a record with 20mins injury time.
  • How did Lampard get away with that, the ref gave a free kick for handball but never gave him his second yellow, bottle job
  • Anyone else think Diego Simone looks like the leader of the scorpions in Grease
  • How did Lampard get away with that, the ref gave a free kick for handball but never gave him his second yellow, bottle job

Ridiculous decision. He all but caught it, ref gives the foul but bottles the second yellow as you say.

Chelsea are hoping to bore them so much they'll nod off and sneak a goal I reckon.
  • edited April 2014
    That's the quickest I've seen Torres move in about five years !
  • Chelski the epitome of anti-football. yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
  • Zzzzzzzzzzzz
  • That was worse than an England friendly
  • Sponsored links:

• ITV desperately talking up the Chelsea performance.
  • They're trying to play up Chelsea as the plucky underdogs, knowing that they have about 10x the amount of money spent on transfers and wages.
  • edited April 2014

Everytime I watch Chelsea they bore me to death.

What's the blanket all about when someone needs the physio?

I'd like to be under a blanket with their physio.

"It's my middle leg that hurts..."