Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rio Ferdinand

2»

Comments

• I respect him as a Footballer but I hate him as a person sorry is what I meant... Its just the way he has to get involved in everything.

i.e. When Suarez refused to shake Evina's hand, Rio then did the same but no fuss was made about it (also why was the need for him to stir it up himself)

Evina's? That Suarez really does get around.
  • On a different note I met him at Victoria station 2 years ago

Did he ask for your autograph?
  • I respect him as a Footballer but I hate him as a person sorry is what I meant... Its just the way he has to get involved in everything.

i.e. When Suarez refused to shake Evina's hand, Rio then did the same but no fuss was made about it (also why was the need for him to stir it up himself)

The thought of Suarez against Evina made me shudder
  • edited April 2014

On a different note I met him at Victoria station 2 years ago

Did he ask for your autograph?
    Lol na, he asked for a picture with me tho

Evina's? That Suarez really does get around.
    DeeBee said:

I respect him as a Footballer but I hate him as a person sorry is what I meant... Its just the way he has to get involved in everything.

lol! thanks for spotting that... Have amended to read Evra now but god gonna have nightmares of Evina having to try and mark Suarez now
  • Rio just bought a house in Farnborough Park. I know because his new neighbour gas decided to move.
  • edited April 2014
    Charlton's player-manager when Riga takes over at Man Utd
  • DeeBee said:

I respect him as a Footballer but I hate him as a person sorry is what I meant... Its just the way he has to get involved in everything.

Dartford's Mikel Suarez is more Evina's level...
  • lives up north would want 100K a week----wouldnt get is halo through the door down our place.
  • masicat said:

Rio just bought a house in Farnborough Park. I know because his new neighbour gas decided to move.

I'd bloody move as well if he moved in next door to me.
  • Sponsored links:

• lives up north would want 100K a week----wouldnt get is halo through the door down our place.

Looks like he's moving back south as he's having a mansion built in Surrey.
  • Hmm I dunno think we should be going for Varane or Ramos really.
  • Would rather have a Doherty Llera centre back pairing than have that twat in a Charlton shirt.
  • His massive head wouldn't fit through the players entrance.
  • On a different note I met him at Victoria station 2 years ago

Does David know he was in Victoria?
  • Rio's wages might be a stumbling block....
  • whats a vien ?
  • Rio's wages might be a stumbling block....

Rio certainly is a block you could stumble over!
  • People who don't like rio are obviously racist. Only black people can slag off other black people.
  • Would need his own dressing room to fit his ego in.
  • Sponsored links:

• His ego wouldn't fit through the doors, nor his wallet.
  • His mum has died of Cancer aged 58. What an awful 18 months hes had