Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Blackpool Away

How many we expecting to take up there then? Looks like it will definitely be an important game, hopefully just for Blackpool though!

Comments

• Got my ticket. Hope it's all academic by then.
  • On the one hand I'd to go to Blackpool

On the other
    a) I'm meant to be going down to Cornwall that day
    b) More importantly, I have a 100% loss percentage this season on the road (4/4), and I feel I should sacrifice myself for the greater good
  • Mike said:

How many we expecting to take up there then? Looks like it will definitely be an important game, hopefully just for Blackpool though!

Probably about as many as have commented on here so far

• killerlfash if we're safe and blackpool need a result to send the scum down .... get yourself up there!!!
  • would have thought we could get 800 up there, given it's last day. Guess a lot of people will see what it means before deciding
  • Shouldn't we ask Piggy what numbers he thinks we should be taking?
  • killerlfash if we're safe and blackpool need a result to send the scum down .... get yourself up there!!!

In that situation, where Blackpool need a win to send Millwall down, and instead Charlton score a last minute equaliser through a Ben Hamer that catches on the wind, it'll still be my fault :-)
  • The Old Man and I shall be there. Any decisions on a fancy dress theme or is it potentially too serious for that?
  • The Old Man and I shall be there. Any decisions on a fancy dress theme or is it potentially too serious for that?

A game in which Blackpool could easily might be relegated could easily be rather tense and the crowd could be a bit wound up...
  • I watched the Blackpool home game the other night the fans were going potty , holding up protest signs and chucking stuff on the pitch , didn't seem a happy place.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2014
    Any result that can send the scum down is a must in this fixture
  • All booked up, and hotel paid for........not really looking forward to the game though.....I'm praying we're safe by then!
  • Ashamed to say I will go only if we need 1-3 points to stay up.
  • Furthermore, if we do not need 1-3 points to stay up, and Millwall do, I will be going to the Millwall v Bournemouth game to watch Yann Kermorgant (shhh don't say his name he's gone) send them down.
  • Nine of us doing the weekend
  • Can't bloody go - in Scotland - quite gutted to be honest.
  • edited April 2014
    Going to get my ticket today and then plan travel and hotels etc if game is crucial. Have spent out a fair bit of late so could do with not having to fork out £150 on trains and hotels and then beer money etc but if needs must will do.
  • 1400 tickets left.
  • Yesterday was my last away of the season, stupidly booked a trip to Finland on the last weekend of the season, hopefully there's a bar in Helsinki that will show the game !
  • Sponsored links:

• Can't go as I have a serious allergy to fat northern slags on hen weekends. Doctor has strongly advised me to steer clear of the place...................
  • J BLOCK said:

Yann897 said:

1400 tickets left.

Best grab em quick
    Just bought 1398 for me and my mates.
  • Can't go as I have a serious allergy to fat northern slags on hen weekends. Doctor has strongly advised me to steer clear of the place...................

That was not an allergy mate.
  • Operation Bloo….

No, i can't do it.
  • I thought the fancy dress was supposed to be Hamer beards?
  • I am doing it with 5 others, we are dressing as the HAMERettes, bearded cheerleaders.
  • Tickets got and booked into the Big Blue Hotel for the weekend.Anyone else staying for the weekend and is the fancy dress going to happen.remember the fancy dress day at Old Trafford many years ago very well.Infact its the only time ive known the Utd fans to be pleasant!
  • strange that a week ago i was told only 600 left ?
  • can't make this one .. pity as I have been to the majority of our north and midlands games this season .. let's hope that our 'survival' in this present division is not dependant on getting a result up there ..
  • I've bought tickets but I'm not sure we will be going now. Does anyone know what the return policy is and when I'd need to return them for a refund - if one is possible?