Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Massives vs. Charlton | Post Match Views

WSSWSS
edited April 2014 in General Charlton
Wow.

Comments

• Amazing result I'll be handing out some humble pie for anyone who wants some ! Coyr !
  • Piggy give us a wave
  • Worth staying up til 2am for that!
  • Sweet jesus
  • Unbelievable that we scored 3 goals and even more unbelievable that Sordell score all 3!!!!!
  • Football; bloody hell.
  • edited April 2014
    C'mon Charlton
    C'mon Charlton
    C'mon Charlton
    C'mon Charlton
    C'mon Charlton
    C'mon Charlton
    C'mon Charlton
    C'mon Charlton

Sometimes you just have to rely on guts and Marvin Sordell.

A bit like when we came from 2 down to beat Bolton 3 - 2 last year that could be a season defining moment.
  • Brilliant! I saw we went 2 down and thought that was it.

1 win away from safety now! If we can beat either Blackburn or Watford at home and Blackpool fail to beat Wigan away we will be staying up.
  • I saw three Robins in my garden yesterday, now I know what an Omen is.
    What a fantastic fantastic result, and top marks to the faithful who travelled, you deserved that.
    How crap must Sheffield Wednesday be though, to concede three to us?
  • Sponsored links:

• 2-0 down after 8 mins everyone said game over, a game if football is 90 mins, well done Charlton and well done Marv!
  • From 2 - 0 down that took a big fat pair of hairy ones to summon up the will to come back especially with our goal scoring record. Sordell hat trick what a genius. Top marks.

Other results not bad. Shame Brighton couldn't finish off Blackpool but great result. One more win.
  • Massive result.
  • I'd planned ot be out this afternoon because I knew I'd be massively distracted by the match thread. Got home just before three. Haven't done a thing. Well done Marvin Sordell and Callum Harriot. Looking forward to FL Show tonight and to hearing from those brave 400 souls there. Back in our hands.
    I have to admit I was worried when I saw the team selection, but it worked, so what do I know. Get in!
  • Get in! I've always rated Sordell!!!
  • edited April 2014
    18th and getting a nosebleed......
  • absolutely fantastic. Since Bournemouth at home to this game minus a few hiccups we have shown we deserve to be in this league
    and this should give us the confidence to push on for the rest of the season ; we are by no means out of it yet but this should give a massive boost for next Saturday. Absolutely brilliant and a great day for Sordell and Harriott as well as all the team.
  • I was ready to throw in the towel at 2-0. Full credit to the boys massive respect to them for pulling that out of the back, that shows real, real character.

Afternoon on the whole was quite frankly horrible feeling at the end was dominated by relief rather than ecstasy. Just did not see that coming. Four teams now need to get ahead of us... in the end with us winning a Millwall Donny draw was absolutely perfect. Please can we just close it out now so that we can all relax and enjoy the last day from the comfort of London without an unpleasant and blood pressure-raising trip to the north.
  • Sponsored links:

• Just need Blackpool to lose on the Weekend (away @ Wigan who owe us a result) and for us to win and we're safe
  • #Greenie Greenie show us your arse
    Greenie
    Show us your arse#
  • I don't even know what to say . That's our biggest win in my opinion since Oldham away two years ago.and to be 2-0 down and win 3-2 buzzing ain't the word . As if we lost to Barnsley and brum tho. Oh how things would be so different
  • A win next week and Blackpool fail to win and we're OK I believe.
  • edited April 2014
    Woohoo! Stayed away from the match thread in case I jinxed it, but knew we'd won just by the flurry of threads calling out Operation Pig. And the vast majority of other results went our way too.

And a Sordell Hattrick! Wonders will never cease...