Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Marvin Sordell

Has he come good?

Doubled his season's goal tally today! Imagine had he started all year, he'd have given us a far better return than Church did.

Comments

• Options
    Prolific.
  • Options
    Is that as many as yann or more
  • Options
    Best striker we have have ever had.
  • Options
    I always new he was class ;-)
  • Options
    finally Yann has been overtaken...
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Lets Not Forget Church's Role in All 3 Goals, His Presence alone Scared Llera
  • Options
    That will shut a lot of people up lol
  • Options
    You're only as good as your last game :-)
  • Options
    how long have i been saying this you wretched doubters
  • Options

Is that as many as yann or more

League goals: Yann 5, Sordell 6.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's like winning the lottery - what a feeling to come back like that
  • Options
    who signed this fella
  • Options
    Jokes aside, had he literally started every game he was fit he would have scored 15 goals or so and we would have been crying for him to sign permanently. Forgetting today, he has always looked more likely to get goals over sponge foot.
  • Options
    Bizarre, all those other occasions when he's run through on goal with no confidence, whereas today there were 3 excellent finishes, of the sort you'd expect from a confident striker, not someone who's struggled for 2 years
  • Options
    Against Brighton he was the worst striker I had ever seen, today he looked brilliant!
  • Options
    Hero.

Will not say a bad word about him again.
  • Options
    Does make you wonder where we'd be if Powell had picked him over Church this season. Fair play to the guy, he's come good just in time. In time to keep us up or in time to earn a permanent deal I don't know...
  • Options
    Well done Marvin, at last a manager who shows faith in you and plays to your strengths, you deserve this.
  • Options
    Well done Marvin
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think a lot of credit has to go to Riga. It seemed CP had given up on him at one stage, his performances have certainly improved since Riga took over.Today sums it up, would like to see him start every game for the rest of the season and see if he can kick on.
  • Options
    Gets my vote - player of the year!
    Diego - young player of the year!
  • Options
    Speechless.
  • Options
    Trouble is he cant play against Llera every week.
  • Options

Trouble is he cant play against Llera every week.

This is true! Maybe he hasn't turned the corner just yet but let's just enjoy the moment :-)
  • Options

Bizarre, all those other occasions when he's run through on goal with no confidence, whereas today there were 3 excellent finishes, of the sort you'd expect from a confident striker, not someone who's struggled for 2 years

A lot of those chances have fallen on his left foot....might be as simple as that?
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

I think a lot of credit has to go to Riga. It seemed CP had given up on him at one stage, his performances have certainly improved since Riga took over.Today sums it up, would like to see him start every game for the rest of the season and see if he can kick on.

Be careful! Man. U. could poach Riga!
  • Options
    He'd be nothing without Graham today.
  • Options
    Making a late run for POTY