Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FAO owlsonlineadmin / operationpiglet

Another one to chalk up lads!

Comments

• Options
    We should be grateful to them.
  • Options
    Forever in their debt
  • Options
    Massive result. :0)))))
  • Options
    Thanks a lot lads, enjoy the rest of your season.
  • Options
    Love it these lads always come on here trying to be a wind up and then it's always blown back in their faces!! Every time we play them we need a bit of that bellend piggy
  • Options
    Incredible scenes
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How long before that 'preview' is removed?

http://www.owlsonline.com/?page=news&news_id=1168
  • Options
    Just received this pic message from the red half of Sheffield they sent it with love ;-)
  • Options
    Beckboy said:

Just received this pic message from the red half of Sheffield they sent it with love ;-)

Sheffield totty.

• Options
    LuckyReds said:

I like piggy, I expect he'll take this on the chin too - and come back with more banter in the future. Say what you like about him, but there's no bullshit with him (or very little at the most).

I expect he'll go home, give his wife a few beatings and then will be on here to congratulate us later.

Yeah, he gives it but can take it to. He'll be here later.
  • Options
    The main thing is, we're staying up, and this rivalry just won't go away. Following each other around the leagues! It's very cute
  • Options

Leave the piggy alone, he is pound for pound the funniest poster on CL. On a more serious note far more grown up than most of the morons on owls talk, couldn't believe the shit I was reading

I've always seen him as a repressed Charlton supporter, why else is he so obsessed about us - now is the time to come out!

• Options
    Piggy will be on here later. He knows we re their bogey team.
  • Options
    Piggy said he would be on here late tonight. I doubt it's under the circumstances he envisaged but he will come on none the less. He alright by me.
  • Options
    I hate a bad winner more than a bad loser
  • Options
    And you said we would get stuffed SHG.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    :)
  • Options
    Where are you? Let's be avin you? Piggyyyyyyyyyyyyy???
  • Options
    To be fair I said that in the moment earlier after the win, all for the piggy seems a decent guy but owlsadmin gets my goat and hope he is really down in the dumps tonight... Oh wait he will be, he's in Sheffield.
  • Options

• Options
    Seem to remember 'OP' asking a few weeks ago if today would be the day we would be relegated. Bless him!!!
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Beckboy said:

https://us.v-cdn.net/5000498/uploads/thumbnails/FileUpload/f9/0afd0254ff24c7aad020e161cf168a.jpg

Is that Steve Bruce?

• Options
    Redhenry said:

And you said we would get stuffed SHG.

I can't deny that. Thought 2 - 0 to Wendy would have been a decent result. Gives us a very very good chance now.

• Options
    Weds raised - we went all in, the monkeys folded
  • Options
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .

I think OP said he'll be back on Friday.
  • Options
    why didnt we play piggot upfont with sordell? #FeedTheOperationPig