Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Massive vs. Charlton - Match Thread

Hamer; Solly, Fox, Dervite, Morrison; Harriott, Poyet, Cousins, Jackson; Sordell, Church

Thuram-Ulien, Ghoochannejhad, Petrucci, Ajdarevic, Wood, Wilson, Obika

Comments

• Options
    Obviously not learning...
  • Options
    Picking our three most currently-hated players? If it turns out to be a masterstroke then Riga has earnt his cornflakes
  • Options
    Churchy hat trick. Lump on it.

Think it's a 4-5-1 with Harriott and Sordell wide.
  • Options
    Riga out!!!
  • Options
    That £4M once again springs to mind...
  • Options
    Other than Thuram, obvs
  • Options
    That is utter bollocks
  • Options
    RedMidland has also been cotraversially rested today, so if anyone is able / willing to step into his shoes I'm sure it would be much appreciated by everyone
  • Options
    Harriot on the right ffs
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nicholas said:

Harriot on the right ffs

His last real good performance was in the Wednesday cup game...fingers crossed...
  • Options
    To my ‘orse,
    To my ‘orse,
    Sayin’ goodbye to my ‘orse,
    And as I was sayin’ goodbye to my ‘orse,
    SAYIN’ GOODBYE TO MY ‘ORSE
  • Options
    I'm worried about that team .. Please prove me wrong boys
  • Options
    Thats a shocker. Hope im eating my words come 5.
  • Options
    Thanks Seth / Paddy.. COYR
  • Options
    I hope today isn't all about four million quid (knowing look and taps side of nose).
  • Options
    Looks appalling. Harriet has to be on the left. I can't deal with this stress.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm really nervous about this game
  • Options
    I hope he plays Harriott on the left surely he learnt the lesson from the Barnsley game.
  • Options
    Cousins is playing so surely him on the right and Harriott on the left with Jackson and Poyet in the middle?
  • Options
    un fecking believable !
  • Options
    Players won't throw games, not at all, but if the selection is, errrm, questionable, then there is a big risk involved.
  • Options
    Whats this £4m business?
  • Options
    Well, good to see Solly there, but puzzled Wilson doesn't start. It doesn't sound from his interview that his mask bothers him, so it must be tactical.
  • Options
    Was hopeful of a point, not after seeing that team. Hopefully Llera will play for the Massives to give Sordell or Church a chance or two. Charlton 0 - Massives 3 is my bet, £10 @ 22/1.
  • Options

Whats this £4m business?

Rolands number 1 priority.
  • Options
    Whatever will be will be we're going to Coventry
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!