Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Right who was it?

Who started that thread about us leaving Millwall behind and disappearing over the horizon?

Comments

• Options
    Not me!
  • Options
    Although they still be right, but over the wrong horizon.
  • Options
    Guinness I think.
  • Options
    I must admit I thought we would leave them behind. I didn't start the thread though :-)
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Guinness I think.

Well Guinness has made me say and do lots of silly things I have come to regret.

• Options
    It was me :-(

• Options
    Millwall can still stuff things up over the last 3 games.
  • Options

It was me :-(

Premature gloating syndrome always leads to embarrassment.

• Options
    vff said:

Millwall can still stuff things up over the last 3 games.

Indeed and hopefully they will.

• Options
    Never liked gloating, same people who were singing staying up after 10 mins against yeovil, deluded people.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As I said at the time, too many people being cocky and it may come back and smack us in the face. Looks like it still may.
  • Options

As I said at the time, too many people being cocky and it may come back and smack us in the face. Looks like it still may.

Blah, blah, blah! And of course we should never have sung We Sent The Palace Down either should we? In fact their success is down to us singing that song, how stupid of us?
    It's all about ups and downs and you have to dig your rivals out when you can.
  • Options
    Riga joined in after the Brighton game too. Sheesh, when will people ever learn huh?
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Blah, blah, blah! And of course we should never have sung We Sent The Palace Down either should we? In fact their success is down to us singing that song, how stupid of us?
    To a point, yes. All I was saying was it was a little too early for all of that.

Know what I mean Chirpy?
  • Options

Riviera said:

To a point, yes. All I was saying was it was a little too early for all of that.

Know what I mean Chirpy?
    No.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Riviera said:

Know what I mean Chirpy?
    No.
    Why doesn't that surprise me?