Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Other games today thread

Comments

• Rob said:

The key is we need to go into the last game of the season 3 points in front of Blackpool, or 4 points to be really safe. Otherwise it could be between us and them for the final relegation spot and I don't fancy that up there.

I think the poisonous atmosphere up there will act like a 12th man to the opposition.
  • Yeovil, Barnsley and 1 of 5. Someone has to go down. Why not us?
  • Rob said:

The key is we need to go into the last game of the season 3 points in front of Blackpool, or 4 points to be really safe. Otherwise it could be between us and them for the final relegation spot and I don't fancy that up there.

I think the poisonous atmosphere up there will act like a 12th man to the opposition.
    Blackpool are in serious trouble. It would be great though if Charlton could be at least 3 points ahead of them before then.
  • The surprise team i think is donny their run in is ugly and a wall result on Monday would help - can't believe I just said that!
  • I think we will be going to Blackpool needing 3 points to be certain of survival with either a draw or defeat leaving us relying on other results going our way. It's going to be a nervous day.
  • Barnsley aint down yet they always survive
  • 'The Wall' are coming good.
  • Rob said:

The trouble is, knowing Charlton, we would blow it and I'd rather not put that to the test. :-)
  • http://www.soccerstats.com/formtable.asp?league=england2

Blackpool bottom of the form table with Doncaster second from bottom.
  • That can all change Monday
  • Sponsored links:

• vff said:

http://www.soccerstats.com/formtable.asp?league=england2

Blackpool bottom of the form table with Doncaster second from bottom.

Millwall looked dead and buried a few weeks ago.

• Rob said:

With our record in big games, we'd more than likely fold up there so i'm praying we're safe by then
  • I think Blackpool are goners, but we may need a win there to go above Barnsley, Millwall, Brum or Doncaster. A hostile Blackpool crowd, demonstrations, tangerines on the pitch, you probably couldn't couldn't ask for a better place to go to, if we need a win.
  • A few weeks ago Millwall were gone and now they appear to be safe. Millwall can easily screw things up over the last few games. It is not over until its over.
  • edited April 2014

The surprise team i think is donny their run in is ugly and a wall result on Monday would help - can't believe I just said that!

I'm telling you, it's karma! Our Donny postponement will end up relegating them and we will be the jammjest bunch of feckers around! And you know what, I'll take it right now.

• edited April 2014
    I had accy with to win Spurs, leeds, millwall, palace, Dortmund........and celtic. balls!
  • 5/6 other results went our way this weekend, let's not get too suicidal over a scumwall win.
  • Liverpools passing is a joy to watch
  • Fair play Liverpool, hate them but they deserve it this year.
  • Danny Hollands scores a hat-trick for Pompey. Get him back!
  • Sponsored links:

• Newcastle fans kicking off after stewards trying to remove anti pardew banners and singing get out of our club. Expect a walk out on 69 minutes......
  • Link to the Newcastle game some have started leaving already.

http://livesport4u.com/stream1.html
  • 1StevieG said:

Newcastle fans kicking off after stewards trying to remove anti pardew banners and singing get out of our club. Expect a walk out on 69 minutes......

That's about the time our East Stand starts to empty :-)
  • Yes but only if we are winning! If we are losing it empties about 15 mins before half time ;)
  • 4-0 Brighton V Leeds. Dale Stephens running tings and set up 2 of the goals.
  • 1StevieG said:

4-0 Brighton V Leeds. Dale Stephens running tings and set up 2 of the goals.

Always nice to see Leeds get stuffed, particular with Steve Evans in charge!
  • Leeds defenders making RJ look like Maldini.
  • 1StevieG said:

4-0 Brighton V Leeds. Dale Stephens running tings and set up 2 of the goals.

Always nice to see Leeds get stuffed, particular with Steve Evans in charge!
    The tubby one must have gone through a few Ginsters at half time after that display.
  • I know they've had some problems but how can they not have a shirt sponsor?
  • I know they've had some problems but how can they not have a shirt sponsor?

Away kit sponsors are Colmans Mustard.