Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

where's Cort?

Came back for a brief but effective sub appearance to help us hold on to three vital points v Yeovil.

Yet not been seen since.

When Bolton were getting on top of us we brought on Hughes when Cort might have been a better option.

Comments

• Options

Came back for a brief but effective sub appearance to help us hold on to three vital points v Yeovil.

Yet not been seen since.

When Bolton were getting on top of us we brought on Hughes when Cort might have been a better option.

Good question, I think that the answer might be that Riga typically goes with one central defender on the bench. That's usually Wood, as it was yesterday. Against Yeovil Morrison, Dervite and Wood all started with the former at RB. Hence, Cort, just back from injury, was on the bench.
  • Options
    I didn't hear after the Barnsley game that Cort or Solly had bad reactions to playing.Surely Cort,who was on for ten minutes or so,can't have been injured again? (Now seems like a big mistake to have rested Morro for Barnsley ---what's happened to Wood's form,he looked poor in that game).
  • Options
    If Morro was being rested against Barnsley then Riga's even poorer than I thought.
  • Options
    Don't think the Cort news is all that good, sadly.
  • Options
    What Cort news ?
  • Options
    I believe he is injured again.