Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Danny Green in the dugout today...

Did Danny Green really take a piss in the dugout today (as opposed to taking the piss on the pitch) as it certainly looked like it!

Comments

• Options
    Yes he did.

Disgusting.

Ban him forever

: - )

Funny that the other players were throwing footballs at him while he was doing it.
  • Options
    I've heard it all now , that really is taking the .....
  • Options
    edited April 2014

Yes he did.

Disgusting.

Ban him forever

: - )

Funny that the other players were throwing footballs at him while he was doing it.

When was this ? Presume at half time.

• Options
    edited April 2014
    Just before came on. Looked very much like he was taking a leak in the corner of the dugout. Surely it's an arrest-able offence?
  • Options
    Didnt Jay Bothroyd do the same for us at Upton Park once..

Thought he was due to come on and needed a wee so went to go back to the dressing room yet Curbs stopped him and made him go in a bottle, apparently they left it out in the dugout after the match and a bunch of stewards asked him to go and remove it
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

Just before came on. Looked very much like he was taking a leak in the corner of the dugout. Surely it's an arrest-able offence?

Ah, thanks, SG.

Glad I missed it now !

• Options
    Funny how a footballer can do it in front of 16,000 people and TV cameras and it's fine and if I take one.... :-) Surely the sub could of waited 60 seconds ffs
  • Options

1StevieG said:

Probably the least offensive thing Danny Green's done on our football pitch
    Shame he couldnt have done it against Barnsley... Maybe could have waterlogged the pitch had he held it in long enough!!
  • Options
    Did he have a fag afterwards?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

1StevieG said:

I expect it was the closest he's come to dribbling too..
  • Options
    The power of his wee was more forceful then a Simon Church shot apparently ;-)
  • Options
    'Danny Green' and threads about him 'taking a/the piss' is a comedian's wet dream material.
  • Options
    Danny green mentioned with the expression "piss poor" ? Some mistake surely ?
  • Options
    Sitting right opposite, it was one of those "He's got his back to us, surely he can't be...". What with Morgan Fox changing his shorts in front of the East Stand, it was an eventful afternoon...
  • Options
    He did try to use the toilet but Solly was in there having a sneaky woodbine...............
  • Options
    Maybe this is the cause of all the bare patches on the pitch?
  • Options
    Beckboy said:

The power of his wee was more forceful then a Simon Church shot apparently ;-)

That ain't hard

• Options

1StevieG said:

Shame he couldnt have done it against Barnsley... Maybe could have waterlogged the pitch had he held it in long enough!!
    Should of sung a David Beckham song about Green. The whole stadium would have been pissing themselves.
  • Options
    And this was his most notable contribution all afternoon!

JR please note; Green = Bad, Harriot = Worse.

Did Danny Green really take a piss in the dugout today (as opposed to taking the piss on the pitch) as it certainly looked like it!

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Piss in the dugout.
    Shit on the pitch.

You beat me to it. I was just about to say he's been taking an almighty shit on the pitch for the past 2 seasons, what's the fuss about him taking the piss all of a sudden

• Options
    Great that the poor bloke can't even have a crafty wee without the whole world knowing about it. Gotta love the age of the internet!
  • Options
    I'd rather he got his knob out in the relative seclusion of the dugout than ever pissed about on the pitch during a game ever again.
  • Options
    IAgree said:

Yeah 2 assists yesterday.
  • Options

Great that the poor bloke can't even have a crafty wee without the whole world knowing about it. Gotta love the age of the internet!

Maybe not a great idea do to it where all of the East Stand could see him then. Not very crafty.
  • Options
    Good for him.

I wasn't there and but all I have seen of him at home has been pretty poor so glad if I am wrong about him.
    C_A_F_C said:

IAgree said:

Yeah 2 assists yesterday.