Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

POTY - Lifers average marks top ten

As Fanny says " ALL players who have appeared for a minimum of 10 games this season are eligible." so here is your top ten as voted by you after each game:

Poyet-------15games------7.08
Cousins-----35-----------6.88
Alnwick-----10-----------6.76
Morrison----39-----------6.49
Stephens----25-----------6.47
Hamer------27-----------6.45
Wood-------20-----------6.44
Wiggins-----38-----------6.42
Kermorgant--19-----------6.40
Dervite------30-----------6.37

Don't forget to vote at the Valley today.

Comments

• Options
    Surprised not to see Wilson on that list Lancs?
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

i'm not
  • Options
    Where's Wilson.? You have to be kidding.
  • Options
    mrbligh said:

Davo55 said:

i'm not
    Neither am I
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

Wilson-------36-----6.35

just missed the top ten !
  • Options
    Yep. Wilson has been much worse than Wiggins , Dervitte and Wood. Can see where your coming from. Humble Pie eaters probably won't agree.
  • Options
    i'm still waiting for my slice of humble pie!

the people have spoken...,.you canny argue with the stats!
  • Options
    A few more clangers from Hamer and his average will plummet and Wilson will get in the top 10.
  • Options
    Surely Yann & Stephens can't receive the poty award so should automatically be out of the running thus elevating LW into top 10
  • Options
    That's odd. Wilson is almost a shoe in for POTY for me, but I think I've always been more positive about him than most.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Where's Harriot?
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:

Where's Harriot?

Running down a blind alley
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    If you take Stephens, Kermorgant and Alnwick out of the equation who come in the next three positions?

Trouble is you've got to take into account the amount of games each player has played... i.e. Wiggins has played in more games than Poyet so there will have been more opportunity for his average to be lower
  • Options
    There's always strange scores every week with Wilson, seems like bias possibly. Definitely deserves to be top 5.

Surprised Morrison is so high.
  • Options
    Morrison has had a quality season
  • Options
    Is it a rule that the player has to still be at the club when the award is given? Remembering that we once gave it to a player who was on loan, I don't think that's the case, so I will be voting for one of the players criminally allowed to leave by our wonderful new owners.
  • Options
    edited April 2014

As Fanny says " ALL players who have appeared for a minimum of 10 games this season are eligible." so here is your top ten as voted by you after each game:

Poyet-------15games------7.08
    Cousins-----35-----------6.88
    Alnwick-----10-----------6.76
    Morrison----39-----------6.49
    Stephens----25-----------6.47
    Hamer------27-----------6.45
    Wood-------20-----------6.44
    Wiggins-----38-----------6.42
    Kermorgant--19-----------6.40
    Dervite------30-----------6.37

Don't forget to vote at the Valley today.

Just out of interest, can you post the bottom 10 as well? Don't go out of your way or anything, I'm just interested. Cheers.
  • Options
    Cousins for me , youth player who's had a good season and two very important goals at Barnsley and forest .
  • Options
    edited April 2014

Surely Yann & Stephens can't receive the poty award so should automatically be out of the running thus elevating LW into top 10

My thoughts exaclty.
    Not that I don't rate the two though of course. I'd want Yann to win the award without any doubt if he was still here.
  • Options
    Early returns from the liberal constituancy have poyet and Morrison neck and neck
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If I find somewhere to vote pre match, I'm going for Cousins.
  • Options
    Poyet for me. We'd be down now if it weren't for him. Only for a few games but been a pleasure to see some real class in our side.
  • Options
    Very interesting. While they've both been excellent I think Poyet and Cousins benefit from being youth products in a way that Wagstaff didn't and Wilson doesn't. Some players just seem to draw a certain level of extra support and some don't get the respect they deserve. Interesting seeing Wood so high up as well. He was good earlier in the season but has looked a liability in recent weeks.
  • Options
    Poyet was miles ahead on the one I saw.
  • Options
    Wilson in 11th with 6.36 isn't a country mile between Morrison who is vying for POTY with an average of just 6.49. Which is pretty decent for a bloke who has had to play out of position virtually all season.
  • Options
    East Stand form I signed had Morro followed by Wilson with Poyet in 3rd
  • Options
    3 sold and 5 out of contract from that top 10.
  • Options
    10 games seems a low number of minimum games to qualify for POTY, it's only 20% of a season. Well done to the organisers and volunteers who make this possible.