Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Ath v Bolton Wanderers|Championship|18 April 2014|Previews

The Introduction

The acceptance of repeated 3 - 0 defeats by some fans on the basis of we'd "win the games that matter" came back to bite us firmly where it hurts on Tuesday when a hard working and determined Barnsley side did what they had to do to keep themselves in the relegation fight.

For Charlton now every game matters, every result counts, every opposition has to be taken seriously. No more excuses about bonus games or matches we can't expect to win. It should always have been that way.

The Opposition

They are beatable and they are also capable of beating us.

The Line Up.

At least two forced changes with the injured Wiggins and on loan Sordell unavailable.

The fitness or otherwise of Solly, Wilson, Cort (5 mins and then disappeared) could see more.

As could a number of poor performances.

Will Hamer be dropped after ducking out of the way of a tame cross that became the winning goal? But is the alternative, Thuram, any better.

Surely Morrison, if fit, will start?

Will Harriot, the only pacy option, be risked again and if so will it be on the leftside he prefers?

Could it be:

Thuram

Nego Wood Dervite Fox
Poyet Cousins Petrucci
AA
Reza PP

Or more likely

Hamer

Wilson Morrison Dervite Fox
Poyet Jackson
Cousins AA Harriot
Obika

The Prediction

1 - 0 more in hope than expectation

Comments

• 0 - 2

Can't see where a goal never mind a point is coming from.

• Could it be:

Thuram

Wilson Wood Dervite Fox
    Poyet Cousins Petrucci
    AA
    Reza PP

Or more likely

Hamer

Wilson Morrison Dervite Fox
    Poyet Jackson
    Cousins AA Jackson
    Obika

The Prediction

1 - 0 more in hope than expectation

I doubt it!!
  • Comfortable home win 4-0
  • Good Friday? Bad Friday more like!

0-1 to Bolton
  • We will win. 2-1 I reckon and we will be 1 win away from safety.
  • Sponsored links:

• 0-3 Bolton. We're fucked.
  • Thank f##k this is the last game I can get to!
  • 0-4 Bolton Accessories
  • Reza up front, Hamer at the back, Asteroid to start and enough about Kermogant. Gonna be horrible, but we'll get a point.
    0-0
  • I've given up trying to predict what team we'll put out and how we play.

Perhaps on Friday, Bolton will completely dominate, but miss a hat full of chances, letting us pinch it one nil to leave everyone on this board delirious again until we lose on Monday
  • Hamer
    Solly morro dervite fox
    Cousins poyet jj
    Aa reza
    Obika

2-1, jj to score
  • I've given up trying to predict what team we'll put out and how we play.

Perhaps on Friday, Bolton will completely dominate, but miss a hat full of chances, letting us pinch it one nil to leave everyone on this board delirious again until we lose on Monday

And perhaps Sir Lennie Lawrence will come to the aid of our "party" ...

• Everyone is depressed about the game, therefore we will win.

1-0.
  • Hoping, praying, begging - 1-0.
  • Sponsored links:

• 1-3. Take the lead with Dervite header, one up at half time. Defend all second half poorly and let in 3 goals. :(
  • Didn't realize Bolton were the form team won 4 drawn 2 of their last 6 games, beating all the crap teams in the process. They have done Barnsley,Donny, Hudds and Blackpool as well as taking a point from Yeovil.

Doesn't look too good for us 0-2
  • Win this and we can be positive again. Sadly, we won't. 0-2 Bolton. They score first, which of course guarantees we lose.
  • Please make this a good un boys
    Last game I can get to this season and won't be renewing our season tickets so could be a long while before I visit the valley again
    So come on Riga and the boys send me off on a high!
  • 3-2 charlton after going 2-0 down.Second half comeback inspired by fuller and yann.

awpp
  • Got to be

Hamer

Solly Morrison Dervite Wood

Wilson Poyet Cousins Jackson

AA

Reza

Think we'll get a draw 2-2 Reza and Wilson scorers
  • edited April 2014
    We won't score. They will. Due to a distortion in the space-time continuum or something we still win.

Now make it so.
  • Don't care who plays just win.
  • Must play Hamer, (alternative to horrible to contemplate) Solly Morrison Devite Wilson, JJ, Poyet, Cousins, AA (If only for half a game). Rest don't care as it doesn't make a difference, so Jose may as well just pick the names out of a hat, which I am sure he is doing anyway.

Its Easter we are all going to wear red, (apparently and I will) the sun will shine all is great in the world after we do them 3-0.

LETS ALL HAVE A PARTY
  • Henry says ''......and they are also capable of beating us.''

Sadly so are all the others teams in this league, the way we are playing at the moment!