Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Callum Harriott

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    He's just tweeted saying he's off to Manchester now... Wonder whether it was City or United who have put in a late bid
  • Options

He's just tweeted saying he's off to Manchester now... Wonder whether it was City or United who have put in a late bid

Oldham i heard.
  • Options
    CafcCrazy said:

Kap10 said:

Calum tweets he's off to Birmingham, suspect its a wind up

I think you're a day behind the rest of us Kap10!
    I'm getting better then!!!!
  • Options

Cheaper flights to Barcelona from Manchester?

• Options
    How much value did he add in those last few weeks, quite phenomenal
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Most skilful?

I’m trying to think who is more skilful than me! It would probably be me or Ademola Lookman, who has got some nice stepovers. Tony Watt is quite skilful, too, so I’ll throw him into the mix.
    Quality; some pretty good stuff in that interview. He's clearly got confidence...

I'd love to know what the chefs have been cooking at the training ground though.
  • Options
    Worst dressed?

Tony Watt dresses like he just woke up out of bed. He will come to training in a mismatch-coloured tracksuit or just some ripped shorts. Maybe it’s a Scottish thing.
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

Most skilful?

I’m trying to think who is more skilful than me! It would probably be me or Ademola Lookman, who has got some nice stepovers. Tony Watt is quite skilful, too, so I’ll throw him into the mix.
    Quality; some pretty good stuff in that interview. He's clearly got confidence...

I'd love to know what the chefs have been cooking at the training ground though.

The professional chefs have probably been replaced by KM's aunt and a toastie maker.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Worst dressed?

Tony Watt dresses like he just woke up out of bed. He will come to training in a mismatch-coloured tracksuit or just some ripped shorts. Maybe it’s a Scottish thing.

Maybe just a scruffy git.
  • Options
    Im surprised they haven't got Callum doing some shifts at the ticket office again.
  • Options
    This post is timely.

I recently contemplated starting a thread entitled something like 'Harriott and Fosu Who Got The Best Deal?' - Discuss

I wonder what Reading fans would say? I'm fairly sure I can guess the response of our lot.
  • Options
    Fosu or Harriot.
    Fosu is so ahead of Harriot it's untrue.

If Fosu played like he did against Gillingham he would be on his way this January.
    Fortunately for Cafc real fans he have off days. Though even on Saturday he made a lovely pass to Grant for the first goal and had two players marking him most of the time, leaving space for others.
    Fossy should've played the easy ball at times like the ball to Taylor when unmarked. I hope the scouts turn up when he's poor.

Pleased Callum is playing again but didn't rate him. No football brain despite having some flair. Can remember him having 4 or 5 decent games in his Cafc career.
  • Options
    I like them both. Fosu is probably better but to date Harriot has proved more in his career