Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Away programmes

Hi all. With the exception of a couple of responses on another 'programme' thread I'm a new poster.

I'm after 4 away programmes from this season & last and wondered if anyone on here may be able to help.

Huddersfield from this season and last season's league games. Barnsley from last season and the Oxford cup game from this season.

If anyone has a spare copy they want to sell, please let me know. I'm a fusspot collector so they would have to be 'as new or close' condition please. Thanks.

Can't make game but hope the boys do the business for those there tonight. COYR!

Comments

• Try ebay, managed to get Sheffield Wed Cup game in there......
  • I get a lot from ebay but these 4 are proving a bit more elusive.
  • Which Oxford Cup game?
  • We have only played Oxford away in the cup replay this season
  • edited April 2014
    Have you tried Oxford web site see link.

http://www.matchdayfix.com/oufc/
  • Doh, I knew that, I was there.
  • Thanks Dansk. Didn't know about that site. That's 1 down :)
  • Hi all. With the exception of a couple of responses on another 'programme' thread I'm a new poster.

I'm after 4 away programmes from this season & last and wondered if anyone on here may be able to help.

Huddersfield from this season and last season's league games. Barnsley from last season and the Oxford cup game from this season.

If anyone has a spare copy they want to sell, please let me know. I'm a fusspot collector so they would have to be 'as new or close' condition please. Thanks.

Can't make game but hope the boys do the business for those there tonight. COYR!

Whenever I do not go to the aways(or lose them when p***** on the way home) I always contact the home club shop directly. Always get the programme within two days of game being played.