Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The drunk thread, v2.0

Comments

• edited December 2018

R-O-L - A-N-D
    That spells to me
    With a knick knack, paddy whack,
    Give a dog a bone.
    Sell the club and fuck off home

That’s going to be stuck in my head now.

Needs to be sung at games.
  • I expect this thread to ramp up considerably over the next few weeks. Take the heat off AFKA
  • The edited version is not as good as the original , I think line two was similar in sound to “that spells far king hunt to me “
  • Whoops...sorry!
  • edited December 2018
    I dont get this thread, i get drunk alot (sounds good) but have never for the life of me decided to log onto Charlton life.... I will message tons of girls on FB/ Snapchat/ Dating apps but never log on here lol

Famous last words as work xmas do tonight and all day sesh tomorrow so hopefully i have not tempted fate :)

BTW this is not a rant just a point
  • Croydon said:

I dont get this thread, i get drunk alot (sounds good) but have never for the life of me decided to log onto Charlton life.... I will message tons of girls on FB/ Snapchat/ Dating apps but never log on here lol

Famous last words as work xmas do tonight and all day sesh tomorrow so hopefully i have not tempted fate :)

same, but I get more replies on here
    Classic.
  • I hope to be making a visit to this thread later. #christmaspartay
  • Who will be first to capitulate

@Dazzler21 or @johnnybev1987

Over to you
  • Sponsored links:

• First time ever I've managed to find this thread when I've n3eded it.

It's the most wonderful time.....
  • She was a minger though mate. Being drunk was the only viable excuse
  • Nope never made it to drunk.
  • edited December 2018

First time ever I've managed to find this thread when I've n3eded it.

It's the most wonderful time.....

I remember pretending to misspell a word to make people think I was drunk too mate...
    To be fair to me. You know how shit my typing is at the best of times....
  • cabbles said:

Who will be first to capitulate

@Dazzler21 or @johnnybev1987

Over to you

I was smashed Friday/ Saturday nights, just dont have any reason i would go on here in a silly state. There were definately alot of messages to random girls though :) haha
  • I dont get this thread, i get drunk alot (sounds good) but have never for the life of me decided to log onto Charlton life.... I will message tons of girls on FB/ Snapchat/ Dating apps but never log on here lol

Have to agree. Can't understand why anyone when hammered on their way home from wherever thinks 'i must log into Charlton life and tell everyone i've had a few too many'. Surely if you're that drunk you're either passed out or can barely see your phone, never mind able to log in, type a message and post it.

Although Croydon's post is one of the best one liners seen on this forum.
  • I dont get this thread, i get drunk alot (sounds good) but have never for the life of me decided to log onto Charlton life.... I will message tons of girls on FB/ Snapchat/ Dating apps but never log on here lol

Have to agree. Can't understand why anyone when hammered on their way home from wherever thinks 'i must log into Charlton life and tell everyone i've had a few too many'. Surely if you're that drunk you're either passed out or can barely see your phone, never mind able to log in, type a message and post it.

Although Croydon's post is one of the best one liners seen on this forum.
    had this problem on Sunday night at Victoria. I knew that my train was up on the board but for the life of me I couldn't see a damn thing, just blurry yellow letters.
  • Sponsored links:

• Well it’s the Friday before Xmas Semi Final so....

Letsby Avenue
  • Well it’s the Friday before Xmas Semi Final so....

Letsby Avenue

Mad Friday. The night where most companies have their Christmas Do.

I'll be at Park Run.
  • The City was crazy busy last night
  • I bet....Pavements are probably colourful th is morning.
  • mendonca said:

I bet....Pavements are probably colourful th is morning.

Pigeons will be well fed today...
  • edited December 2018
    I read the negative comments about this thread and think they’re not really getting the point.
  • Chaaaaaarlton, Chaaarlton Chaaarlton, Charlton
  • edited December 2018
    Someone’s gonna have a thick head in the morning :wink:
  • It’s not even 9.30