Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Blackpool Away

Charlton travel to Blackpool on Saturday, May 3rd (12.15pm) and tickets are now on restricted sale.

Tickets for the trip to the face the Tangerines are priced £24 adults, £19 over 60s, £16 U20s, and £14 U16s, while supporters can also sit in padded executive seats close the the halfway line for an extra £1.

Eight wheelchair bays are available and are priced at the relevant age band and come with a free helper.

VIP’s and season-ticket-holders with a Valley Gold membership can buy up to two tickets per qualifying member during the first phase of sale that started on Thursday, while season-ticket holders or Valley Gold members that have been to four different away games this season, can purchase up to the minimum number of tickets bought for each game

Tickets will then go on sale to season -ticket holders, Valley Gold members and fans with a purchase history of four different away games this season on Thursday, April 10th. Any remaining tickets will go on general sale on Wednesday, April 16th.

Tickets will not be available online for the trip to Bloomfield Road, and supporters should call the ticket office on 0871 226 1905 or visit the Valley commercial centre to purchase their ticket.

The club have been handed an allocation of 2,287 for the match and return coach travel is available via the Valley Away service priced at £26.

Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/20140403-tickets-1465246.aspx#DS2mG3mxdjUOvCDq.99

Comments

• Do people think these will sell out?

I can get 2 from today but need 6 really.

Hoping they make it to general sale....if not maybe I could try and scrounge some CON numbers, either that or half of us will have to sit in the home end haha
  • If we cant take 1200 to Brighton we certainly wont take 2287 to Blackpool
  • Stewart said:

If we cant take 1200 to Brighton we certainly wont take 2287 to Blackpool

That's what I thought, but I've seen so many people sorting out bank holiday weekends to Blackpool I got a little worried.
  • sell out easily
  • Stewart said:

If we cant take 1200 to Brighton we certainly wont take 2287 to Blackpool

That's what I thought, but I've seen so many people sorting out bank holiday weekends to Blackpool I got a little worried.
    I bet you haven't seen 2287 people take the bank holiday off
  • It will sell out if it's a relegation decider
  • Won't sell out. 12.15 kick off on the Sat too.
    We took 900 to Carlisle to win the league at 3pm on a Sat.
  • Fancy dress: Ben Hamer beards.
  • Would think numbers will depend on what, if anything rides on the result.
  • Got my 131 today.

Selling fast 1900 gone already
  • Sponsored links:

• Coach at 5am from Charlton and 3.45 from Larkfield Ouch
  • 3.45 it is then!
    The neighbors r going to love the coaches turning up at that time!
  • Hoping not, I've got two chances to attend CAFC games this season - Blackburn at home which is dependent on my flight in from Edmonton (via Reykjavik) arriving on time on the Saturday and Blackpool away. Will be most disappointed if the old man can't secure us a pair of tickets for Blackpool.
  • I love blackpool...
  • Won't sell out. 12.15 kick off on the Sat too.
    We took 900 to Carlisle to win the league at 3pm on a Sat.

Precisely.
  • Hoping not, I've got two chances to attend CAFC games this season - Blackburn at home which is dependent on my flight in from Edmonton (via Reykjavik) arriving on time on the Saturday and Blackpool away. Will be most disappointed if the old man can't secure us a pair of tickets for Blackpool.

Your father will be able to get tickets WITHOUT A PROBLEM, do not worry.
  • Got my 3 today
  • Proper fancy this
  • At least the early KO will mean that loads of Lifers will get home early enough to ensure plenty of beauty sleep ready for the next day's POTY dinner !

Your father will be able to get tickets WITHOUT A PROBLEM, do not worry.
    Oh no, I'm not particularly worried, just making conversation really - getting Charlton tickets has never really been that hard. Only time I've not had tickets for a game I wanted to go to was the away leg of the play-offs vs Palace. Nearly missed out on the Man Utd cup game, but even with that sales fiasco we managed to get our tickets.

It's also just come to my attention that the Watford game is on the Tuesday between Blackburn and Blackpool, so that might be a third match!
  • Sponsored links:

• is there a train that gets there for kick off?
  • If we are not safe, I'm definitely going!
  • At least the early KO will mean that loads of Lifers will get home early enough to ensure plenty of beauty sleep ready for the next day's POTY dinner !

Not sure about that Fanny on a bank holiday weekend and the dubious pleasures on offer on the Lancashire Riviera (the Tower Ballroom anyone ;-)

• redman said:

is there a train that gets there for kick off?

I am only advising people of a way to go without having to go on the Friday night. However, I am not thinking people will be pleased with what they read. For reasons said on an earlier thread, engineering works from Euston.

St Pancras 5.45 Sheffield 8.26 £9 then Sheffield 8.41 Manc Oxford Road 9.40 £8 Manc Picc 9.46(this goes on to Oxford Road) Blackpool 11.05 £6
    Blackpool 14.40 Manc Picc 15.56 £6 Manc Picc 16.20 Sheffield 17.08 £5 Sheffield 18.29 St Pancras 20.30 £9

These tickets were bought through the national rail enquiries site. Click on the individual prices then you get directed to relevant train company.

If any people go this way on account of this thread and the journey goes t**s up, please don't blame me!

Thanks for the kind words over the season, it is good to make peoples pockets heavier for beer money on what they can save through advance purchase train tickets.