Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Southeastern train disruption (franchise to be taken over by Govt p191)

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2015
    Anybody on here aware if there's an Android Train Spotting App? Don't be shy now, it's for a friend.
  • Options
    Delays and cancellations to services through London bridge until 7.30pm this evening due to the sky being too blue.
  • Options
    adsads
    edited July 2015

Anybody on here aware if there's an Android Train Spotting App? Don't be shy now, it's for a friend.

Dont take the piss...if you're in Milletts you must be dressing for the part, they do a good foldaway mac
  • Options
    ads said:

Dont take the piss...if you're in Milletts you must be dressing for the part, they do a good foldaway mac
    What colours?
  • Options
    If I get my hands on the idiot who thought it would be clever to run on the track at Greenwich and completely fuck up the whole system I'll kill him!! Good luck everyone!!!!!!
  • Options
    Im at cannon street mate, where are you?
  • Options
    Edit - she's just left CS alive and well ;-)
  • Options

Im at cannon street mate, where are you?

What's it like in there? I've gone to the pub round the corner. Be a pal and let me know when there's a train to Kidbrooke.

Kind regards.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The new weatherspoons at Cannon Street is a little goldmine. They must be one of the very few companies/ people that are hoping that South Useless get their contract extended.
  • Options
    Inspector Sands call at LB.

Luckily a false alarm but still chaos and alarms.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    My train got into London bridge for Slade green via Greenwich 20 minutes late. I then get on an absolutely packed train. This then is stationery for 20 minutes. People getting off the whole time because they can't take the heat. All of a sudden hear the train is ready to depart only for the driver to say the train is diverted and no longer going via Greenwich.

I am not kidding when I tell you that if I could, and would get away with it I would tear the trespasser into pieces.

When there's a trespasser on the line rather than running no trains they should run 10 times as many down the track to try and kill the bugger.

Also 0/10 to southeastern for how they handled it. Awful.
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure we cannot get compensation for this sort of thing.
  • Options
    Gutted to already be on a train when it all kicked off. Not only was I then stuck in a sweat box for 75 minutes, I could have got a decent little drinking crew together between 5.30 and 6 at Cannon St !

• Options
    I think I would've got off Afka if I had known how badly it was going to go. But I really wanted to visit my cousin in hospital tonight.

Think you were on same one as me Huskaris. Fair play for managing to get on at LB.

So I missed the visiting and ended up going food shopping! Would kick him up the arse too for wrecking so many people's nights and making the journey home absolutely awful.
  • Options

Gutted to already be on a train when it all kicked off. Not only was I then stuck in a sweat box for 75 minutes, I could have got a decent little drinking crew together between 5.30 and 6 at Cannon St !

Next time they're f****d, give me a shout and I'll jump on the DLR to bank. Takes me further from home but what the hell.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

I think I would've got off Afka if I had known how badly it was going to go. But I really wanted to visit my cousin in hospital tonight.

Think you were on same one as me Huskaris. Fair play for managing to get on at LB.

So I missed the visiting and ended up going food shopping! Would kick him up the arse too for wrecking so many people's nights and making the journey home absolutely awful.

I was on the "17.32". I had already noticed where the train doors were opening and positioned myself there. The heat on that train was insane.
  • Options
    So glad I work from home these days.
  • Options
    Yep that was the one I was on. People screaming move down when there was nowhere to go. I was alright jack in my seat. Felt sorry for all you standers.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    The first time I've been stuck on a train when it's finally got moving again the carriage actually cheered
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Yep that was the one I was on. People screaming move down when there was nowhere to go. I was alright jack in my seat. Felt sorry for all you standers.

You should have really peed them off and asked to close the window because you were cold.
  • Options

And CL could've been terrorised....we all lost in this situation
  • Options
    Sounds like my mum and brother are flying the flag though @Cabbles, so reassured to know the family are at least being represented in these important midweek drinking dramas
  • Options
    Trespasser at Greenwich ? So how come the trains were still fucked at 10.30pm ? Trains delayed & cancelled still & I got the 9.30 train from Falconwood at 10.30 !!!!!!
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    All this will be a thing of the past once the dive under comes into play. You'll be winging your way to London Bridge in your air conditioned carriages, and the overcrowding at Cannon Street will be a dim and distant memory :-)
  • Options

All this will be a thing of the past once the dive under comes into play. You'll be winging your way to London Bridge in your air conditioned carriages, and the overcrowding at Cannon Street will be a dim and distant memory :-)

Not for the plebs on the Sidcup line it wont. The Crossrail will be no use to them.

(If that's what you mean by the dive under).

• Options
    Curb_It said:

Not for the plebs on the Sidcup line it wont. The Crossrail will be no use to them.

(If that's what you mean by the dive under).

Nah, not Crossrail, we don't want none of that nonsense on the Sidcup line.
    Brendan will explain the 'dive under'.

:-)