Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Southeastern train disruption (franchise to be taken over by Govt p191)

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2019
    Got the Ramsgate train home from Victoria last night, expecting to change at Faversham and go on to Dover Priory.  Due to a freight train clogging up the system somewhere near Rochester meant the Dover Priory train somehow got in front of the Ramsgate train.

What did the bastards to?  They held up the Dover Priory train at Teynham and let the Ramsgate train pass so the passengers for Dover Priory could make their connection at Faversham.

Useless tossers!

• Options
    edited October 2019
    One of them smelly protestors is trespassing at London Bridge, so all the trains are delayed.
  • Options
    Arse!
  • Options
    I am on a train from Blackfriars and now stopping near London Bridge. Got an initial interview sat 1.30pm so wanted to check the location out. Got on the train to hear that news of tresspasser. Looks like all clear now as train arrived. 
  • Options
    edited October 2019
  • Options
    Someone’s thrown a bar of soap on the track and he ate it. Lines reopened.
    Fixed that for you.

• Options
    Hope they get the biggest fine possible. 
  • Options
    Heads up people, track defect at Lewisham so there are changes to the timetable tomorrow (21st October) 
  • Options
    Signal failure at Lewisham this morning will delay everything now, just sat outside the station for 30 mins, now finally moving again.

worth checking if you are travelling 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Signal failure at Lewisham this morning will delay everything now, just sat outside the station for 30 mins, now finally moving again.

worth checking if you are travelling 
    And today! 

Two hours to get from Dartford to London Bridge. They should just remove the tracks, pave it over and turn it into a walking/cycling lane. 
  • Options
    I start my new job in Croydon on Dec 2nd so I will be keeping an eye on this thread an no doubt adding to it. I live in Greenwich. Even going to the gym in Deptford I have been going by train the last couple of weeks as it is only 1 stop. I have had trains cancelled on the way up but worse coming back home about 6.30ish. Signal failures/problems in Lewisham area, broken down trains, etc. 
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:
    I start my new job in Croydon on Dec 2nd so I will be keeping an eye on this thread an no doubt adding to it. I live in Greenwich. Even going to the gym in Deptford I have been going by train the last couple of weeks as it is only 1 stop. I have had trains cancelled on the way up but worse coming back home about 6.30ish. Signal failures/problems in Lewisham area, broken down trains, etc. 

Unless you have real reasons that prevent it why not cycle?

• Options
    iainment said:
    Rudders22 said:

Is not having a death wish reason enough not to cycle?
  • Options
    iainment said:
    Rudders22 said:

Or having any self respect.
    It's not as dangerous as people who don't cycle think.
    The self respect comment is pathetic really.
  • Options
    iainment said:
    Rudders22 said:

nice suggestion but I am 4ft 11 with little legs and hip replacements plus I normally drive but apparently parking is not very good in Croydon. 
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:
    iainment said:
    Rudders22 said:

nice suggestion but I am 4ft 11 with little legs and hip replacements plus I normally drive but apparently parking is not very good in Croydon. 
    Fair enough. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    iainment said:
    iainment said:
    iainment said:
    Rudders22 said:

Lighten up Ian
    Iain.
    @ValleyGary was only keeping an eye out for you when he was driving, in case he knocked you off your bike.
  • Options
    iainment said:
    iainment said:
    iainment said:
    Rudders22 said:

Lighten up Ian
    Iain.
    Thats what he ment.
  • Options
    clive said:0
    iainment said:
    iainment said:
    iainment said:
    Rudders22 said:

Lighten up Ian
    Iain.
    Thats what he ment.
    Thanks Cive.
  • Options

SouthWestern Trains are an increasing problem.

In the past the toilets have not always been open from Portsmouth to London on a Sunday.  We now have the 16.17 from Portsmouth Harbour having 3 toilets, 1 is closed and the other 2 need a plumber.

The San Miguel is not mine........
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:
    Done that journey a few yrs back and often found it faster and easier to go back into London Bridge then a fast train to East Croydon
  • Options

SouthWestern Trains are an increasing problem.

In the past the toilets have not always been open from Portsmouth to London on a Sunday.  We now have the 16.17 from Portsmouth Harbour having 3 toilets, 1 is closed and the other 2 need a plumber.

The San Miguel is not mine........
    That reminds me.....beef stew for dinner tonight.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:
    Unnecessary picture.  Sort it out. 

This 100%.   Why?  Seriously?