Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Southeastern train disruption (franchise to be taken over by Govt p191)

Comments

• They’re all still completely fucked. Lines have been open 5 hours now since this mornings incident and there hasn’t been a bexleyheath train for over an hour and 20 minutes. Meant to be on the school run but that ain’t happening. Complete cunts.
  • They’re all still completely fucked. Lines have been open 5 hours now since this mornings incident and there hasn’t been a bexleyheath train for over an hour and 20 minutes. Meant to be on the school run but that ain’t happening. Complete cunts.

Pub?
  • edited June 2018
    their a complete shambles of a company and actually stand for what a lot of other businesses in the modern day do - give 2 fucks about there customers and take take take the cash.

DISRUPTION EXPECTED UNTIL 15;00 which of course translates to the rest of the day - fuckwits
  • edited June 2018
    none of the cynical sponging cunts who've run the franchise through Charlton have ever paid any heed to scheduling works on matchdays
    for sure a lot of the engineering work has to be scheduled 3 months or so ahead of time but that still means there's no excuse for fucking up hundreds of fans' afternoons after the start of October through to the end of May
    I have travelled frequently from Kent to London and almost always to games on s0"th€st€rn's complacent cashflow pisstake of a service for 25 years - more often than not, weekend journeys into the metropolis are on the semi-fast through Woolwich and Charlton, from 4 possible routes it's that one by far and away the most often - Matchday Saturdays are blighted by engineering works, short-formed trains and reduced services between 20 and 25% of the time - non-matchdays hardly ever.
    I know the new tracks to Abbey Wood have been a factor over the last couple of years but services through AW weren't disrupted every weekend, nothing like - my experience has been that matchdays were disrupted by a hugely disproportionate frequency. It's as if there's been a policy of disrupting the maximum number of travellers, not the least. Presumably based on the fallacy 'there's no such thing as bad publicity' doesn't matter what we're saying about the service so long as it's talked about.
    "look lads we're trending on twitter again!"
    s0"th€st€rn have never paid any heed to a single word said by any paying customer and they'll pay just as much attention to this latest well intentioned proposal - deprived as they are of resources none of the poor benighted saps at NR will even be aware of it
  • I'm at 15000 feet above Portugal and I'm still checking in to this thread and wondering if I can get a delay repay claim out of the cunts. What is wrong with me!??
  • Cannon Street's a mess, everything delayed. Announcement blamed it on this morning's incident, even though that was 10 hours ago and stopped being an acceptable excuse at 11am.

Wankers.

• Sponsored links:

• With you standing on the outside looking in?

No I managed to wedge a leg in the door and completely ruin a pair of suit trousers
  • Oh I’m sure they’ll pay you back for those ;)

No I managed to wedge a leg in the door and completely ruin a pair of suit trousers
    I'm sure you can get exactly the same pair at Primark.

He’s not happy is he

Matalan. I’m not proud.

Got a nice carpet style burn on my knee. It’s been a good day all round on the train front

Matalan. I’m not proud.

Got a nice carpet style burn on my knee. It’s been a good day all round on the train front
    That's not from the train though, is it??
  • I got the 5:34 from Victoria, got to Bexleyheath about 7or 8 minutes late, wankers!

• Sponsored links:

• edited June 2018

And despite a sea of cancellations, delays and congested platforms, I find the one train that decided to close its doors 40 seconds early...

If only there was a pub nearby to ease the pain....

I thought that was you I saw. Who’s the geezer standing behind you?

imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Nutter claiming to have a bomb at Charing Cross this morning
  • fecking cost of peak time tickets. I usually travel into London off peak but today is our Annual Conference so had to get a travelcard at 8 am (train & tube needed)

£33.00.......wtf !!!!

All back to normal now

All back to normal now

he was on the Northern line southbound track

I thought Roland had returned to Belgium.