Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Southeastern train disruption (franchise to be taken over by Govt p191)

Comments

• Options

both toilets on my train home last night were out of order, I had to get off at Blackheath for a piss.

Every time I get of a train at orpington and the toilet is locked I look straight at the camera and have a piss.

Fuck em if the toilet where the fuck am I meant to piss
    train was far too busy, I would have been nicked for exposing myself rather than pissing on the floor
  • Options
    Running with over an hour delay on the medway - Victoria line. Trains on time at Chatham but just pulling past Rochester and joining a queue of trains waiting to get anywhere.

And this is a day before we are due any snow.

Im working at home all week.
  • Options
    snow just started falling in the city by Bank.....given them till this afternoon before total chaos ensues
  • Options

snow just started falling in the city by Bank.....given them till this afternoon before total chaos ensues

Message on the indicator said travel before 6 tonight to avoid disruption.
  • Options
    the 5.47 from barnehurst this morning to Victoria was just cancelled for no reason.
  • Options

the 5.47 from barnehurst this morning to Victoria was just cancelled for no reason.

broken down train between Denmark Hill and Peckham Rye was the reason on the board at Welling....must be more than 1 line there ?
  • Options
    Credit where it's due, I was fully expecting South Eastern to use the snow/cold weather as an excuse for providing a shit service this morning, but they've not done that at all.

Currently running around 12 minutes late due to "congestion in the London Bridge area".

Tossers.
  • Options
    Best thing I ever gave up was commuting in 2013. Good luck to you all this week as it's gonna be tough. I feel your pain!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2018
    First day back on my normal rush hour train after two weeks recuperation and a phased return to work last week which involv d getting trains after 0930 (almost enjoyable actually) and:

A). It’s snowing so goodness knows what awaits this afternoon:
    B) someone has a babe in arms on the train which is screaming its head off. Why in the name of all thats holy would you bring a baby on a rush hour train?
    C) someone has taken ill so we are delayed at Eltham.

Doncha just love this commuting malarkey!

PS. Good luck to the stricken commuter. I can imagine little worse than taking ill on a crowded train.
  • Options
    An hour from Bexleyheath to London Bridge
  • Options

Trains at a stop at Eltham.....delays now.on the bexleyheatj line........hello Monday morning

It my train’s fault mate. I’m on the one in front of you (0800 from Dartford). Second person now taken ill so stuck at Lewisham and just been informed that there is a points failure ahead so it’s all screwed.
  • Options
    Sounds like my alarm not going off this morning was a good thing! Forced to work from home until lunch time :grin:
  • Options

First day back on my normal rush hour train after two weeks recuperation and a phased return to work last week which involv d getting trains after 0930 (almost enjoyable actually) and:

B) someone has a babe in arms on the train which is screaming its head off. Why in the name of all thats holy would you bring a baby on a rush hour train?

PS. Good luck to the stricken commuter. I can imagine little worse than taking ill on a crowded train.

Mate, In addition to your commuting issues you are going to have @cabbles on your case with the b bracket, emoiji issue, he is very hot on that, your day has got a whole lot worse.
  • Options
    HarryLime said:

Mate, In addition to your commuting issues you are going to have @cabbles on your case with the b bracket, emoiji issue, he is very hot on that, your day has got a whole lot worse.
    Yeah just spotted that! I’m safe though. He can’t get me cos I’m stuck on a train!
  • Options

broken down train between Denmark Hill and Peckham Rye was the reason on the board at Welling....must be more than 1 line there ?
    definately is as coming from victoria to barnehurst can be via platform 2 or 4 at denmark hill
  • Options
    Just realised having been stuck outside London Bridge for about half an hour that precisely two trains have passed us going in the other direction in that time! Looks like system meltdown to me!
  • Options
    Broken down freight train on Victoria line so no trains along that route (buses from Lewisham lol). Cancelled a Cannon St train for no apparent reason so there's no hope of getting on the next one. Jumped on a Charing X train (got a seat!) which crawled from Lewisham to London Bridge and I walked from there. Cold, wet and late, so thanks for that Southeastern, you...

...CCCCCUUUUUUNNNNNNTTTTTTTTSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Taken me 50 mins from Sidcup to Lewisham. Given up on them and got on a DLR
  • Options

Well, this is a new one. A plastic bottle caused the utter chaos in the LB area apparently. Absolutely ludicrous.
  • Options
    this is the sort of shit they come out with a few years back id been stuck at victoria for about 2 hours spending my hard earned on some crap beer in the station pub as it was near Christmas they were tweeting about which of there stations could be changed into a festive name.
  • Options
    Perhaps they could think about cleaning up the rubbish that is on their tracks?

Look at the tracks at any major station and there's stuff that's been there for months.

• Options
    edited February 2018

this is the sort of shit they come out with a few years back id been stuck at victoria for about 2 hours spending my hard earned on some crap beer in the station pub as it was near Christmas they were tweeting about which of there stations could be changed into a festive name.
    I don't really mind their social media team as they're on a hiding to nothing. That is a nonsense though (about the festive station names).
  • Options
    The stations sell stuff in plastic bottles.
    Idiots throw plastic bottles everywhere.
  • Options
    Then they shouldn't sell them to idiots then.