Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Southeastern train disruption (franchise to be taken over by Govt p191)

Comments

• Options

Driver just announced things are expected to get back to normal by "dinner time".

Can any of the salt of the eartgh lower class types who post on here please translate whether that means the one after elevensies or the one before supper as it's causing an awful kerfuffle on the Tunbridge Wells train?

southeastern website says 12:00 so they'll be knackered till tea time
  • Options
    arrived into London about 20 mins late so not too bad. sometimes have to just accept that shit happens beyond their control. our delay was as much to do with deer on the line near Etchingham as the gas leak and with the best will in the world I can't blame Southeastern or Network Rail for that.
  • Options

Driver just announced things are expected to get back to normal by "dinner time".

Can any of the Sidcup line commuters who post on here please translate whether that means the one after elevensies or the one before supper as it's causing an awful kerfuffle on the Tunbridge Wells train?

• Options
    It goes lunch tea dinner supper.
  • Options

Can any of the salt of the earth lower class types who post on here please translate whether that means the one after elevensies or the one before supper as it's causing an awful kerfuffle on the Tunbridge Wells train?

I spoke to my butler, and he reckons about 6.50pm just after the gong is rung.
  • Options

Can any of the salt of the earth lower class types who post on here please translate whether that means the one after elevensies or the one before supper as it's causing an awful kerfuffle on the Tunbridge Wells train?

I spoke to my butler, and he reckons about 6.50pm just after the gong is rung.
    Rank stupidity!

• Options
    I was feeling quite relaxed about Charing Cross closure as I go to Cannon Street. Oh no, Southeastern thought it would be a good idea to cancel the Cannon Street service instead of any Charing Cross services....wankers!
  • Options

Can any of the salt of the eartgh lower class types who post on here please translate whether that means the one after elevensies or the one before supper as it's causing an awful kerfuffle on the Tunbridge Wells train?

already changed it to 15:00
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

already changed it to 15:00
    Well, it's not really their fault today.

Their communication of shit like this is still wank though and they can piss off.
  • Options
    Love how you wont be allowed to use their precious High Speed Service for free too!!
  • Options
    I'm on 12.20 train out of CX - station reopened circa 12 - running smoothly

However, can they get back to a decent position come rush hour - dunno

I actually think they did quite well this morning - the problem wasn't down to them - I was 20 mins late, mainly because of changing to LB for CSt
  • Options

I actually think they did quite well this morning - the problem wasn't down to them - I was 20 mins late, mainly because of changing to LB for CSt

I was expecting it to be worse this morning than it actually was, so credit where due. Even the journey from LB to Westminster was painless enough. I suspect a lot of people worked from home ...............
  • Options
    Traveling into Victoria then on to green park this morning, the biggest delay was getting into the underground at Victoria with the gates two thirds closed
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

Errr, what about tiffin ?
  • Options

Fiiish said:

Errr, what about tiffin ?
    I wouldn't have any room left?
  • Options
    I decided to work from home In the end. Glad it wasn’t as horrific as it sounded as though it could be. Good luck getting home peeps.
  • Options
    1905 said:

I was expecting it to be worse this morning than it actually was, so credit where due. Even the journey from LB to Westminster was painless enough. I suspect a lot of people worked from home ...............
    Due to the probs it was my first time today in the fully reopened LB - normally pass straight thru - I have to say it's very impressive
  • Options
    Anyone else think it was anything more sinister than a gas leak? Seemed tons of emergency services on stand by.

Worder if it was an exercise or something
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2018

Anyone else think it was anything more sinister than a gas leak? Seemed tons of emergency services on stand by.

Worder if it was an exercise or something

No
  • Options
    Rumour is that the bloke who laid the Gas Main had a mate who's uncle used to be a Station Manager at Hayes. I knew it, you utter bastards Southeastern
  • Options
    Does anyone know when the cross rail timetables and fair information will be released? The info on the web site is pretty basic
  • Options

Traveling into Victoria then on to green park this morning, the biggest delay was getting into the underground at Victoria with the gates two thirds closed

The way Victoria is at the moment, I would have walked it.
    Nice park to walk through
  • Options

Does anyone know when the cross rail timetables and fair information will be released? The info on the web site is pretty basic

http://uk.businessinsider.com/london-tube-map-now-includes-the-elizabeth-line-take-a-look-2017-12?r=US&IR=T
    The above link gives some information,15 trains an hour from December 2018 & 24 trains an hour through central London from May 2019.

• Options

The way Victoria is at the moment, I would have walked it.
    Nice park to walk through
    Walked it yesterday morning when there was actual problems on the underground but today it was just getting through the gate, as soon as you did it was fine
  • Options
    clive said:

http://uk.businessinsider.com/london-tube-map-now-includes-the-elizabeth-line-take-a-look-2017-12?r=US&IR=T
    The above link gives some information,15 trains an hour from December 2018 & 24 trains an hour through central London from May 2019.

The extra rush hour Southeastern trains promised before the London Bridge work have of course vanished into the ether and in stead we are now 30-40 carriages short each rush hour.
  • Options
    that was quite harmless this morning, Happy Wednesday everyone
  • Options
    Everything delayed on my line