Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Welcoming the team out, Standard Liege style

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo-SB-sMAoU&list=UU4Iezxe-lL_wj3ul2FDEtnQ

♪ Papiere du toilette, papiere du toilette, papiere du toilette, papiere du toilette...

Comments

• "The club is looking for volunteers on Monday for muddy toilet paper clean-up....

No Nathans."
  • Hope they havent taken it from the toilets...

Nothing more frustrating than when you turn around when you've finished and there isnt any loo paper
  • I thought they fired thousands of waffles out a canon....
  • "The match day experience?"
  • Nope. Red Red Robin is far more exciting :-)
  • For some reason I don't see that happening at the valley! Although I personally am all for flags and colour
  • edited March 2014
    Looks like a waterfall of jizz. Didn't realise the football was that good over in Belgium.
  • Looks too much like something the nigels would try, although maybe I'm just thinking that because of the 'ultras' banner in the centre of the shot!
  • Anyone think our players might get the hint if we throw thousands of rolls of bog roll at them?
  • You'd get deducted points for having that much fun over here.
  • Sponsored links:

• Anyone think our players might get the hint if we throw thousands of rolls of bog roll at them?

It might dry out the boggy pitch a bit. Mind you, I heard Spongefoot has been on the case.
  • Standard games look as though they're actually fun and enjoyable to go to - I wonder what that's like !
  • Can you imagine the complaints from the anti enjoy yourself at football society of lawyers
  • Do they play 'roll out the barrel' at the same time ?
  • "Since I was young,
    I followed through,
    CAFC,
    We're really poo.

Woooaah................"
  • What a brilliant video. I do wish we were a bit more adventurous with our support. I'd enjoy a bit more flag waving, continental style!
  • Utter crap.
  • I thought 4k merchandise catalogues aimed at Robbie Savage had a better effect.
  • Daily Mail, 2 April, reported that:

"Standard Liege's game with Anderlecht was delayed on Sunday as thousands of fans launched rolls of toilet paper onto the pitch before kick-off.

Supporters at one end of the Maurice Dufrasne Stadium pulled off the spectacular stunt, which resulted in toilet paper covering the area around one goal.

The referee decided to delay the start of the match as staff cleaned up the mess and a small fire in the stands was dealt with."

Some Belgian Del Boy could have made a killing if he had a garage full of red toilet paper.
  • Sponsored links:

• What a brilliant video. I do wish we were a bit more adventurous with our support. I'd enjoy a bit more flag waving, continental style!

Very unlikely that , my 5 year old son could nt even take a flag in that we had bought from the stall outside cos it was attached to a stick . Jobsworth steward said it could be used as a missle ....

• Reminded me of the '70's. It will get you thrown out of the ground now.
  • Can't wait now for Saturday!
  • Remember against Leicester City (?) one year shortly after Steve Brown was sent off (after being injured as well)... the North Stand decided to throw the majority of the season ticket renewal forms (?) on to the pitch at protest of the referee
  • I don't think our stewards could cope with the clean up
  • Talal said:

I don't think our stewards could cope with the clean up

Wouldn't be much to clean up, the North Stand could never pull something like that off.
  • Interesting I used to fling a mean bus ticket roll off the East Terrace in my youth!!
  • Looks like a waterfall of jizz. Didn't realise the football was that good over in Belgium.

Talal said:

I don't think our stewards could cope with the clean up

Oo er...
  • They seem to create a bit of atmosphere over there. Would have been more effective if the players had been on the pitch to see it.
  • Works when you have a full stadium.