Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bathroom fitter - urgent

Long shot, but does anyone know of a decent bathroom fitter who is available at short notice? I have been badly let down by the absolute muppet my wife hired to re-do our bathroom - he has failed to turn up on three occasions - this morning being the last straw after he had an 'accident' with his van. I'm fcuking him off, but still need the bathroom done (it currently looks like a cave). If you know of someone, PM me - I'm in Croydon. Thanks!

Comments

• edited March 2014
    Leroy, I've just sent a text to the builder/decorator, who did my bathroom last year. (To see if he's available).

He installed a power shower with enclosure, toliet, bath, re did the pipes underneath the floor boards & retiled the whole bathroom.

Basically gutted it & started again.

He's also done other jobs for me. Wall building, electrics etc etc. He's very useful.
  • Sorry Leroy, he's got too much work on atm.
  • DIY, great exercise. ;-)
  • No worries CE - thanks for asking. Sounds like pretty much what I need (minus the pipes - it's a downstairs extension so when I need them doing I'll have to rip the sodding floor up)

No way I'm doing it myself. I can make a decent go of most DIY, but I've got the money to get someone in to do it properly, so I'm fcuked if I'm going to the ballache of doing it myself.
  • Hey Leroy, give the guy who done my bathroom a call, he was excellent. Not sure whether he comes out as far as Croydon though. I'll send you a PM.
  • Leroy just sent you details of a company who may be able to help.