Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Marriott Gym Bexleyheath

I am thinking of changing gyms, is anyone a member on here and if so what is it like and how much does it cost a month??

Comments

• Glad to hear you are moving on at last

: - )
  • My friend works at that Marriott, says the gym is good, very quite.
  • Glad to hear you are moving on at last

: - )

Not quite yet Henners ......im thinking about it

• I was a member last year. If you want somewhere quiet where you don't get intimidated by muscle heads, then its a great gym. Limited equipment though, as its small. Pool is tiny, so pretty useless, but the steam room and sauna are good. If you just want to do a bit of cardio and some light weight work, then its got what you need (bikes, rower, running machines, cross trainer). £58p/m got a bit trumpy for me as i was only really using it 2 times a week.
  • What Gym do you use now scabby?

I use the Better Gym in Bexleyheath and its decent for £20 a month. No flash equipment, just the basics.
  • cheers Gary - 58 pounds does sound a tad excessive, there is not too much on there website regarding prices.
  • cheers Gary - 58 pounds does sound a tad excessive, there is not too much on there website regarding prices.

It took me about 20 emails to get a price out of them before i joined. £90 sign up fee as well.

If you go regularly its probably worth it as its so quiet sometimes its like having your own gym.
  • JohnBoyUK said:

What Gym do you use now scabby?

I use the Better Gym in Bexleyheath and its decent for £20 a month. No flash equipment, just the basics.

I use "cough" Fitspace, its ok if your in a gang, forgot about Better Gym its nearer to me than Fitspace too might look into that one too - is there a signing on fee for that one.

• Is Better Gym also known as Bexleyheath Gym ie down the Broadway before the Toby Inn?
  • edited March 2014

JohnBoyUK said:

What Gym do you use now scabby?

I use "cough" Fitspace, its ok if your in a gang, forgot about Better Gym its nearer to me than Fitspace too might look into that one too - is there a signing on fee for that one.

I think you just pay one month in advance.

Is Better Gym also known as Bexleyheath Gym ie down the Broadway before the Toby Inn?

Thats the one. Was known as Gym Bexleyheath but they changed named when the owners GLL has a marketing makeover...

• Sponsored links:

• I wish this lot would open one of their 24 hour gyms near me.

http://www.thegymgroup.com

Really miss going to the gym but I'd struggle to find the time to make it financially worth while these day.
  • buckshee said:

I wish this lot would open one of their 24 hour gyms near me.

http://www.thegymgroup.com

Really miss going to the gym but I'd struggle to find the time to make it financially worth while these day.

They have everything you need too. Cracking places, slightly damaged by meat heads.
  • The one in farnborough (Hampshire) is £16.99 a month with no contract and free parking. All I really want from a gym is cardio stuff no classes so they're ideal for me.
  • I'm a member at Bexleyheath gym, find it too busy for my liking, may have a look at marriott, £58/mo though hmm
  • Horizones Gym, Birchwood Golf Course, £36 a month, non contract. Small-ish but quiet. Has plenty of machines.

• There is also a new one on Well hall roundabout, Kenesis, think its about 25 quid a month. or 30 on a monthly.

http://www.kinesisgym.co.uk/equipment/

The new gym at Charlton Lido seems a bit pricy at 54 quid a month.
  • The one at Eltham Well Hall has offered my football team a deal. If we can get 10 people to sign up then we will get it for no signing on fee and 19.99 a month.

Theres no way we can get 10 people from my team interested though...