Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wonder what the owners think about our terrible state?

I mean, the owners of Charlton Life. I'v been a member for over 6 years, and according to my stats I've visited Charlton Life 1,751 times (must be more than that surely??).

I've never seen the place so divided. There seems to be a number of resentments simmering, so to lighten the mood, why don't we just get it all out in the open on this thread where we stand on the current political hot potatoes, so we can use other threads to unite on the footballing side of things.

Surveys seem like a great idea at the moment, so here we go - you just need to answer with the side you are on (I know that there's plenty of grea area in between so feel free to obstain on some options):

1) Staunch Powellists vs 'Club-is-bigger-than-any-one-man' brigade

2) 'Roland Douchebag' vs 'Progressive new era'

3) CAS Trust vs G21 vs 'None of you speak for me'

4) Would Ya gang vs "What if it was your daughter/wife?"

5) "Nathan is a comedy genius, I want to see more posts from his employment struggles" vs "Nathan derails sensible threads"

Thanks for your time. I'm sure the Admin at Charlton Life would like to see the results of this survey so they can make decisions which best represent their user base.

Comments

• 1) Club is bigger than any one man
    2) Progressive new era
    3) CAS Trust
    4) What if it was your daughter/wife
    5) Comedy genius
  • You forgot should this be the London branch of Owlstalk.
  • 1) Club-is-bigger-than-any-one-man' brigade

2) Progressive new era

3) CAS Trust

4) Would Ya gang

5) Comedy genius
  • edited March 2014

Thanks for your time. I'm sure the Admin at Charlton Life would like to see the results of this survey so they can make decisions which best represent their user base.

Disagree with this - CL should represent and allow expression of all opinions (except mine).
  • Great Britain is......... Great..........

Because we allow free speech and open debate about issues where individuals hold opposing views.

Football is an excellent example of this............. one man's Stephens .......is another man's "Hassel-bank".

I refer lifers to the final line of the Great Escape; when the commanding officer is asked whether the loss of 50 men and all the advance preparation was worth the freedom of the 3 prisoners that got away.

"It all depends on your point of view"
  • bobmunro said:

Disagree with this - CL should represent and allow expression of all opinions.
    Except yours, now shut up....................

;-)
  • Trolling should best be left for Henry :-)
  • edited March 2014

bobmunro said:

Disagree with this - CL should represent and allow expression of all opinions.
    Except yours, now shut up....................

;-)
    Thanks for pointing that out Tango - I suitably edited my post!
  • 1) 'Club-is-bigger-than-any-one-man' (I thought Powell was great, but he's gone and until I have the money to buy the club I have no say in that decision)

2) 'Progressive new era' (Roland may not be the messiah, but I doubt there was a better alternative)

3) CAS Trust (all day long G21 should operate through the Trust IMHO)

4) Would Ya (it's a bit of fun)

5) Nathan is a comedy genius (live and let live)
  • edited March 2014
    Roland Douchebag is a comedy genius, huh.
  • Sponsored links:

• Roland Douchebag wasn't funny the first time it was conjured up.
  • The owners get paid £1 every time someone mentions the word "Out"
  • I've visited 1,419 times over a 5 year spell. Your making it personal and therefore I'm going to keeping visiting every 30 seconds...

On a serious note, I get what your saying and the only really difference I've noticed is the way some articulate there point of view. I've had recent discussions on here where people have become aggressive or rude...

At the end of the day we all have one thing in common we love charlton. We should all try and make this great forum the best it can be.