Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Best Burger you've had?

1789101113»

Comments

• Options
    Rothko said:

off to Bleecker burger at Spitalfields on Friday, will report back. Photo's on the site look enough to convince me.

https://www.bleeckerburger.co.uk/

Bleecker is probably my favourite burger. Their angry fries are something else as well - enjoy!

Honest is brilliant value, and agree on the bacon gravy - incredible.

Could do a separate thread on chicken burgers - Coqfighter, Butchies and the tower block from Meat Liquor are outstanding.
  • Options
    Dunno if they're still trading but Grubs in Brighton always had a huge selection of fillings
    5 guys was a massively expensive disappointment in both Bluewater and Guildford so won't bother with them again
    Ember Inns pubs burgers are pretty reliable although they do sometimes go with brioche buns which are a sweet buttery abomination on a savoury dish.
    The prices at GBK and the like are massively ripping the piss out of their mouth breathing clientele, it's minced beefy leftovers FFS, can't see a situation I'd ever consider them.
    Slightly off the point but the heavenly milkshakes in Ed's make the very pricey food worthwhile.
    PWOR
    has everybody resisted mentioning moist fur burgers?
  • Options
    Cambridge Rugby Club
  • Options

Hate those brioche buns...they ruin a good burger for me.

Couldn’t agree more, absolutely no need for it.
    So of putting, still if the burgers good I don't mind not eating the bun.
    Annoying when you want to order the big bastard 3000 and are looking forward to planting your face right into it and then have to sit there eating it in bits because you took off the brioche
  • Options
    Honest Burger is my favourite.
    Used to like Maxwells.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

Rox Burger, Lewisham High Street, by a country mile.

It’s actually in Lee High Road....No82 to be precise.
  • Options
    Wood Street Bar, on the Barbican Estate, the Cheese and Bacon Burger is very good.
  • Options
    Just in case he's feeling unloved, let me be the first to mention....
  • Options
    Honest burger are by far and away the best in my opinion.

I do better at home though. Get a burger press and a pack of mince, grab a bun, whatever fillings you want and make it yourself, it's as easy as cooking a steak and you can have everything exactly how you like it!
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Had an excellent one at Haché in Clapham High St, near the Picturehouse cinema recently. Very much the French take on the burger, but non the worse for that. Five Stars.
    Honest Burgers vg too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2018
    Byron up there. I also quite like the Bella Italia Burger Americano. I recall burgers at football in my youth that came out of a tin!
  • Options
    I’m hungry, bad thread to read.
  • Options
    Hoof in Rye ain't at all bad
  • Options
    Brought a couple from the COOP last Sunday, they were excellent.
  • Options

Byron up there. I also quite like the Bella Italia Burger Americano. I recall burgers at football in my youth that came out of a tin!

Boiled in a big vat....didn't mind the smell (of the onions) but the burgers weren't up to much.
  • Options
    Mark Wahlberg is opening up a 'Wahlburger' in Covent Garden. The burgers look gooooooooood.
  • Options
    Condemned meat was often used!
  • Options

Dunno if they're still trading but Grubs in Brighton always had a huge selection of fillings

Loved Grubbs when I was a student down there, a triple bacon cheeseburger with dark cherry milkshake was a standard Sunday evening and most likely why I was a disgusting fat mess after 3 years.

Sorry to break this to you but Byron is shit.