Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Game Of Thrones

Comments

• I am going off to try find something that I have missed first time rd that is way into its seasons like breaking bad

Ive just got into Suits, 7 seasons in. Well worth a watch imo
  • I am going off to try find something that I have missed first time rd that is way into its seasons like breaking bad

NLA whenever i watch from the beginning again (at the start of each season), there is alot of moments i think have i actually watched this bit? so much too it everytime you watch it seem to spot things you dont before :)

Suits, is that the ridiculous thing about the bloke who pretends he's a lawyer?

The missus has been watching that but every time catch a bit of it each scene seems to be almost identical - basically two people start talking, its ends in them arguing and one person making a threat, often saying "that's bullshit and you know it" and then the scene ends with a close up on someone looking concerned or angry. I genuinely have no idea how they have dragged such a thin premise out for some many seasons, but that's a lot of U.S. TV for you.

• I still think it's possible we get a lord of light or something spiritual from Milissandre to combat the night king and the army of the dead.

• cabbles said:

I still think it's possible we get a lord of light or something spiritual from Milissandre to combat the night king and the army of the dead.

Well that will be Azor Ahai and surely it has to be a current character. Would love it to be the Hound.
  • WSS said:

cabbles said:

I still think it's possible we get a lord of light or something spiritual from Milissandre to combat the night king and the army of the dead.

Well that will be Azor Ahai and surely it has to be a current character. Would love it to be the Hound.
    All hints point to either Jon or Dany being azor ahai. They have to be of royal blood and lost their love/killed them or had them killed. Both danaerys and Jon fit this.
  • WSS said:

cabbles said:

It's the only thing I can see beating the night king (imo)
  • Caught up on Thronecast, and note that they didn't mention Tormund or Beric in their deaths from this series.
  • Sponsored links:

• Clearly the Night King is Orson Lannister.

"Smash the beetles!"
  • Here is how the Bran = Night King theory works.

Bran can "worg" into anyone, past or present. He has worged into Ravens and Hodor and others. But the former Three Eyed Raven (Max Von sydow) said "one can get stuck in the past if not careful."

Next season the White Walkers will begin to wipe out everyone and go from victory to victory.

As things near the end Bran will try to go back to when the Children of the Forest made the first WW. He will become that person who is killed with Dragonglass by the children to warn them not to create the WW. But because his mouth is tied (see original scene) he is unable and gets killed while he is that man being sacrificed. If you look at that vision again you will see Bran and the person being sacrificed are in identical positions and grip vines the exact same way. Like he is experiencing it himself.

That man sacrificed is the Night King.

Which means Bran, who can travel through time, becomes the Night King, in the past. He is also probably many people through time, including "Bran the Builder" who built the wall. Bran is many people, one after another, all in an attempt to stop the WW. And each time failing.

This is why The Night King can sense when Bran is near, either in a dream or as a raven. Because Bran is the Night King. The NK knows this. Bran has yet to discover it.

Also, the Night King touched Bran in one vision and we know that when the NK does this, people (or dragons or anything he wants) becomes a WW. So why didn't Bran? Because he already is one. Once time catches up, he becomes the Night King.

Although another actor plays the NK now, there is no reason they can't shift that easily once the event happens. Bran's body shape and face are almost dead ringers for the NK under all that makeup. They look very much alike. Thin. Triangular face.

Also, the Sydow 3ER did tell Bran cryptically... "You will never walk again, but you will fly." Who is flying the dragon now?

Finally, the one Child of the Forest who created the first WW was asked by Bran after he saw the vision "why did you create them?" Her answer "We were being destroyed and had to defend ourselves." Bran asks "From who?" She answers... "You."

I find the odds of this all happening to be north of 50%. In fact, I think it does happen. They are not keeping Bran around just to have visions. He is going to play a much bigger role, imo.

Holy shit
  • Anything we have read above won't happen what will happen no one knows yet

I reckon the closet is the dream concept

Except it will be sue Ellen waking him up not Ned and that bran is actually Bobbys ewin

Suits, is that the ridiculous thing about the bloke who pretends he's a lawyer?

The missus has been watching that but every time catch a bit of it each scene seems to be almost identical - basically two people start talking, its ends in them arguing and one person making a threat, often saying "that's bullshit and you know it" and then the scene ends with a close up on someone looking concerned or angry. I genuinely have no idea how they have dragged such a thin premise out for some many seasons, but that's a lot of U.S. TV for you.

Ha ha when you put it like that psml. What made me get into it is my old boss who was my best man (best man was a women) thinks that the two lead characters remind her of me and her. She can talk to me like a however the hell she likes and I put up with it but if anyone else tried they would be for the long jump, that and im an arrogant shit who gets what he wants by bluffing. That being said I have neither Harveys good looks, dress sense or charisma :)
  • The episode director has sais about Viserion:

“The way I looked at it was, when the Sept burned down, that was green fire, and so then the dragon is going to have some kind of blueish fire. It’s certainly still fire — it has the ability to burn the Wall and melt snow. But it’s going to have a different kind of magical quality to it, because it’s coming from an undead dragon.”
  • I like that.

Green Fire = Wildfire (Barium based?)
    Red & Orange Fire = Fire (calcium and sodium based?)
    Blue Fire = Undead (copper based?)

Bran can "worg" into anyone, past or present. He has worged into Ravens and Hodor and others. But the former Three Eyed Raven (Max Von sydow) said "one can get stuck in the past if not careful."

Next season the White Walkers will begin to wipe out everyone and go from victory to victory.

As things near the end Bran will try to go back to when the Children of the Forest made the first WW. He will become that person who is killed with Dragonglass by the children to warn them not to create the WW. But because his mouth is tied (see original scene) he is unable and gets killed while he is that man being sacrificed. If you look at that vision again you will see Bran and the person being sacrificed are in identical positions and grip vines the exact same way. Like he is experiencing it himself.

Which means Bran, who can travel through time, becomes the Night King, in the past. He is also probably many people through time, including "Bran the Builder" who built the wall. Bran is many people, one after another, all in an attempt to stop the WW. And each time failing.

This is why The Night King can sense when Bran is near, either in a dream or as a raven. Because Bran is the Night King. The NK knows this. Bran has yet to discover it.

Also, the Night King touched Bran in one vision and we know that when the NK does this, people (or dragons or anything he wants) becomes a WW. So why didn't Bran? Because he already is one. Once time catches up, he becomes the Night King.

Although another actor plays the NK now, there is no reason they can't shift that easily once the event happens. Bran's body shape and face are almost dead ringers for the NK under all that makeup. They look very much alike. Thin. Triangular face.

Also, the Sydow 3ER did tell Bran cryptically... "You will never walk again, but you will fly." Who is flying the dragon now?

Finally, the one Child of the Forest who created the first WW was asked by Bran after he saw the vision "why did you create them?" Her answer "We were being destroyed and had to defend ourselves." Bran asks "From who?" She answers... "You."

I find the odds of this all happening to be north of 50%. In fact, I think it does happen. They are not keeping Bran around just to have visions. He is going to play a much bigger role, imo.

The Night King can also walk though, so wouldn't that reference fall down at that point?

I'm skeptical over this line as well... Watched that scene last night and she says: "You, man have..." i.e. there is no hesitation between the word "You" and "Man" which makes me think people are clutching at straws with this too.

i.e. Had she said "You" with the scene changing I'd believe it a bit more.
  • Sponsored links:

• http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/mind-blowing-reason-cersei-bronn-11081859

The mind-blowing reason Cersei and Bronn are rarely seen on screen together in Game Of Thrones
  • http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/mind-blowing-reason-cersei-bronn-11081859

The mind-blowing reason Cersei and Bronn are rarely seen on screen together in Game Of Thrones

• Anyone who did the Chemisty O-level ought to know that the blue flame is caused when the air hole is fully open. I imagine that Dragon must have a hole in his throat.

The Night King can also walk though, so wouldn't that reference fall down at that point?
    Bran can walk during his visions though, and whilst warging into Hodor etc, so would him warging into someone in the past count?

• cafcpolo said:

WSS said:

It's very good marketing in my opinion there will be so many leaks and theories to come out and none will be right and the last episode of the whole show will blow our socks off

Or completely disappoint us.

Probably all Bran's dream whilst he was recovering being pushed out of the window.
    I'm hoping the faceless gods demand the death of Dany (Cerseis last dying wish) after the walkers are defeated. Arya fucks her up, marries Jon and they rule the world with Nymeria, Ghost and the dragons. Tyrion stays as the hand to be the other dragon rider as he's also going to be a Targaryen. He ends up getting killed as the final credits start to roll as it turns out he'd not actually been banging Missandai, but it was in fact Syrio Forel as a faceless man on a mission to claim The Iron Throne.

Anything other than that will be nothing but BS.
    Arya marrying Jon?

Ew.
    Im getting a whoosh surely as they're not related?
    They are related; they're cousins.
    Oh of course they are!! - Durrrr!!... Forgot that Jon's Mother is Ned's sister!!
    The Palace family....
  • edited August 2017

JiMMy 85 said:

I'm a bit confused on this Bran theory - if he's already seen what happens to the Night King, why would he warg into him and then be all like "Arrgh, I can't talk, this is such a shock to me! Let me speak! Take off this gag from my mouth that I knew I would have in my mouth when I warged in!"

To be fair, if 7 series of GoT has proved anything, it's that Bran is a fucking idiot
    And Series 6 when he gets Hodor, Summer, the old Three Eyed Raven and the Children killed.

The rest of the series probably too.

Bran can walk during his visions though, and whilst warging into Hodor etc, so would him warging into someone in the past count?
    That's inconsistent though. When referencing the "You will never walk again, but you will fly" line, if being able to walk when warging doesn't count, then surely flying when warging can't count either? Bran can walk and fly when warging, but he can neither walk nor fly in, ahem, real life.

Unless he finds a way to fly in reality by, say, riding one of the live dragons, I can't see how the Bran=Night King holds up.