Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• He's a young guy. Hopefully he will learn a life lesson from it: betting is for mugs.
    No wonder he's got debts that need paying off.
  • Madrid ruined my acca last night, one result away from 1500 quid #gutted

I'd hate to be him though, getting it all right only to find out you filled in the wrong slip
  • cafcfan said:

He's a young guy. Hopefully he will learn a life lesson from it: betting is for mugs.
    No wonder he's got debts that need paying off.

'I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted.'
  • edited March 2014
    Is he that unlucky tho???

Correct me if I'm wrong but he done the wrong slip for a start, then if he had done the right slip it would only have paid about 700 quid.

So technically he wasn't close to winning a million at all.

Ladbrokes shouldn't pay him 'a few hundred quid' to teach him to read the poxy slip!!!
  • lol £1 weekly accumulator AMAGAD BETTING DESTROYZ LIEVEZ GUIZE! Even for a barman a £1 bet a week is nothing.
  • Na he is just a knobber..
  • His mistake to be fair, not that unlucky.
  • edited March 2014
    and yes betting is a mugs game really. the less people that did it the more these mugs would close down....ive stopped now. i used to bet but not anymore....Its all to dodgy
  • Know a lad who did the same thing last weekend, thought he'd won 9 grand.
  • Sponsored links:

• Initially felt sorry for him, then realised he's a geordie, so he would've only spunked it all on fat lasses & chips anyway.........................
  • Or on chips for fat lassies.
  • Or Newcastle brown ale
  • Initially felt sorry for him, then realised he's a geordie, so he would've only spunked it all on fat lasses & chips anyway.........................

Yeah, he'd waste it, unlike me who'd spunk it on fat lasses and curry
  • Not really into BBWs but whatever floats your mustard...
  • MSE7 said:

Not really into BBWs but whatever floats your mustard...

DaveMehmet doesn't mind cause he always has a bag of flour handy.
  • Annoyingly I'm unable to read the full article because of a fucking stupid advert which I am unable to close whilst viewing on an iPhone.

Surprisingly enough it has not prompted me to go to the link and try to view the products it has merely pissed me off and stopped me reading something
  • edited March 2014
    I read a story once about someone who had recorded the lottery then bought his friend a lottery ticket with the numbers from the week before. Then they played it to him and he thought he had won a double rollover.

His mate smashed the house up and the car, told his mrs to pack her bags as he never loved her, he was ringing family members gloating how he was a millionaire and they were all conts.... Even rang his boss and threatened to knock his teeth out and called him every name under the sun...

It was some prank that went wrong. Bloke ended up very depressed lost everyone around him after that...
  • Problem with Gambling is one minute your up there ^ "the top Johnny banana" next minute your down there nothing but a banana skin. That's when people start getting into problems....leave it be that's what I say...