Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NEW GUESTS TO BE ANNOUNCED FOR NWKA Q & A , THURS 3rd APRIL

edited February 2015 in General Charlton
I know it's been a while since our gaffer departed and hence, threw our forthcoming meeting into total confusion.

Even though the venue is NOT the one with the sign above the door " Abandon hope all ye Charlton managers who enter here !" it would seem that the curse of NWKA strikes yet again..... My hair shirt is seriously itchy this time round.

However, like the Mounties, we always get our man .

Unfortunately, not THE man who I hope is enjoying some serious R & R with his family at this moment in time.

Although it may be another day or so before our guests are finally confirmed, I can assure you that said meeting( followed by the group's AGM ) WILL go ahead at Dartford Football Club next Thursday 3rd April with a prompt 8pm start.

Once I have the nod, I'll re-post all the details you need to find us so PLEASE make sure this date is in your diaries as we badly need your support next week. And for those of you unable to travel to Elland Rd on Tuesday, this may be the time to hear about the match straight from the "horse's mouth".....

So, please make the decision to join Fanny & her band of NWKers - you might even win the home shirt recently signed by the squad !

**NB Rumours that Shergar has been signed on loan until the end of the season are pony".

Comments

• Options
    If I come along to hear **** **** talk is it East Kent/Supporters' Trust rules?
  • Options
    Well done Fanny, I hope Alex is one of them!! . Please note, before I get into undeserved trouble again, that I have not made any comments about EK Supporters being very precious and unwilling to share news with the rest of us. I have nothing further to say at this time.
  • Options

Erm, depend who our guests turn out to be ....

• Options
    edited March 2014
    Wish I lived in England so that I could go to meetings like this. A friend of mine went to London in 2009 for postgraduate education (Imperial College London) and lived there for over a year. She later told me that she didn't particularly enjoy her time over there, found it hard to integrate into the local community etc. I think I forgot to tell her that it would have been completely different had she been a football fan, or more precisely, a fan of our club!

Jean I read about this meeting on the official site the other day and actually added a note on the date chart you gave me - by the way, thank you, the chart is very useful as I've written all the remaining fixtures on it - Rhoys Wiggins is one of my favourite players so I'm interested in what he will say at the meeting (if he does make it). Hope the meeting goes well and I looking forward to hearing about it afterwards. :-)
  • Options

That's thrown me. I thought Henry Irving was the special guest as there is so much secrecy, but **** **** suggests that it is Amdy Faye.
  • Options

That's thrown me. I thought Henry Irving was the special guest as there is so much secrecy, but **** **** suggests that it is Amdy Faye.
    They've asked me to be the warm up act as I was such a big hit at the VIP meeting. Rolling in the aisles they were.