Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Betting in the ground

I Did an accumalator in the ground on saturday which fortunately won.Does anyone know if i can collect it any other way or who from or do i have to wait until the next home game? just theres no mention of collections on the slip at all.

Comments

• edited March 2014
    You can go into any of the companies shops and get your winnings.

It may take a few minutes as bets placed at football grounds may need to be confirmed by phone.

At least, that's how it used to be..
  • edited March 2014
    I had the same problem. I done 5 draws which all came in and paid £1240. I had to post the slip back to the betting room via recorded delivery as even when I waited until the next home game they didn't have enough money to pay me out
  • MSE7 said:

I had the same problem. I done 5 draws which all came in and paid £1240. I had to post the slip back to the betting room via recorded delivery as even when I waited until the next home game they didn't have enough money to pay me out

If you would have did that bet with any online company you would have prob trebled that win. The betting company we use in the ground is awful for odds.
  • It was better when u could go up at halftime and have a bet
  • as stupid as it sounds what are they called? matched bet or something? do they even have a shop
  • edited March 2014

as stupid as it sounds what are they called? matched bet or something? do they even have a shop?

Fleesum Grabbit and Runne?
  • I gave up having bets in the ground as this company are shit. The odds were/are naff and not worth it.
  • Yeah. I looked at the odds, one game & I think Church was 2-1 for 1st goalscorer.

Huh ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Yeah. I looked at the odds, one game & I think Church was 2-1 for 1st goalscorer.

Huh ?

Stop victimising RD, HUH? ;-)
  • Mind you obika was 15/2 for the first goal against burnley that ain't a bad price for a striker...
  • MSE7 said:

Mind you obika was 15/2 for the first goal against burnley that ain't a bad price for a striker...

Seeing that we struggle with goals and Burnley were 10/11 to win away, it wasnt that great.
    TBH when was the last time a Charlton striker scored?

• MSE7 said:

Mind you obika was 15/2 for the first goal against burnley that ain't a bad price for a striker...

Seeing that we struggle with goals and Burnley were 10/11 to win away, it wasnt that great.
    TBH when was the last time a Charlton striker scored?

Church v Wednesday in all comps or Sordell a couple games before that.