Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Obika runs weirdly

Cannot quite put my finger on it but when running with the ball he never looks in control, its like a odd crouch.
And come on who laughed when he ran through and tripped over the ball, I thought that was hilarious.
Riga needs to see we have a bloody goalscorer in the squad who will get us goals and his name aint bloody Obika.......its Sordell.

Comments

• At least these 3 had special abilities
  • Obika and Sordell may complement each other better than Church and Obika.
  • Obika is a very underrated player, he will score goals. Sordell has lost his way since he left Watford.
  • Obika really is our only, realistic hope of survival this season. He is a true goalscorer, shows excellent effort and attitude. Fancy him to score at Forest on Tuesday.
  • Person behind me kept complaining that Hamer was kicking ugly
  • Ugly has had it coming.
  • meldrew66 said:

Obika really is our only, realistic hope of survival this season. He is a true goalscorer, shows excellent effort and attitude. Fancy him to score at Forest on Tuesday.

Then we really are stuffed if he is our only hope . Effort and attitude is not enough to keep us up , we need quality and sadly Obika lacks quality along with all our other strikers .
    I just can't see what people see in him.
    I hope i'm proved wrong and he does score at Forest .
  • His goal scoring record is better than we are used to at Charlton and he wins more headers, makes more runs and shows more effort than anyone else we have. Having a crap midfield that only passes sideways until the move ends with a pointless pass to Danny Green makes his job somewhat difficult, don't you think? Yesterday, he won more headers, made more intelligent runs and sought out the ball more than anyone else. He's proper Charlton. You sound like a doom and gloom merchant to me.
  • I got out of my seat 3 times yesterday, all for Obika. So that ,use say something.
  • Sponsored links:

• meldrew66 said:

Obika really is our only, realistic hope of survival this season. He is a true goalscorer, shows excellent effort and attitude. Fancy him to score at Forest on Tuesday.

Then we really are stuffed if he is our only hope . Effort and attitude is not enough to keep us up , we need quality and sadly Obika lacks quality along with all our other strikers .
    I just can't see what people see in him.
    I hope i'm proved wrong and he does score at Forest .
    I agree beds

• Fair enuf. We shall go with Sordell instead then. Game over.
  • At least Obika does run
  • meldrew66 said:

I got out of my seat 3 times yesterday, all for Obika. So that ,use say something.

What was he doing in the stands and why did he keep getting up and down?

:-)
  • meldrew66 said:

I got out of my seat 3 times yesterday, all for Obika. So that ,use say something.

What was he doing in the stands and why did he keep getting up and down?

:-)
    Maybe he's one of quadruplets....

• Sorry but who said obika is a good player, can someone show me the evidence, in saying that I hope bags a brace against forest.
  • Sorry but who said obika is a good player, can someone show me the evidence, in saying that I hope bags a brace against forest.

Chris Powell apparently. And AVB who named him in Spurs 25 man squad.
    He did fantastic for us last season, played well Tuesday and had a so so game yesterday.
    If you want to get stuck in to our players, I would suggest there are a few more obvious candidates
  • @scabbyhorse is creating loads of threads, if you didn't know that we lost yesterday you do know.
  • Scabbyhorse trolls strangely
  • C_A_F_C said:

@scabbyhorse is creating loads of threads, if you didn't know that we lost yesterday you do know.

Can't moan about Powell now he's gone so is having to get creative in his post match bitching.
  • Sponsored links:

• Obika still runs weirdly, joke of a player scores a couple of last minute tap ins last season and is hailed as a our saviour, meldew ive forgotten more about football than you know and i wont even bother starting on you turdistan.