Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Max Clifford

"The jury in the trial of Max Clifford had to be sent out for laughing this afternoon as an alleged victim gave graphic evidence in relation to the man’s penis size"

Poor Max. Hung like a button mushroom.

Comments

• Options
    Poor old Max, he has brought such joy to so many but not in the trouser department apparently...
  • Options
    it was actually because the woman said he was well endowed, and that she "only had a small mouth"
  • Options
    "Jurors in the indecent assault trial of publicist Max Clifford have been told they can return a majority verdict.

Judge Anthony Leonard told the 10-person jury he would accept a verdict on which nine of them agreed.

Mr Clifford, 71, from Surrey, denies 11 counts of indecent assault against seven women and girls, aged 14 to 19, between 1966 and 1984.

The jury has been sent home after a fifth day of deliberations and will reconvene at 10:00 BST on Thursday.

The six men and four women were called back into Southwark Crown Court after lunch on Wednesday, where they informed the judge they had been unable to reach unanimous decisions on all of the counts.

The judge told them: "The time has now come in law where I am able to say that I can accept a verdict which is not the verdict of you all, but it must be a verdict on which at least nine of you are agreed." "
  • Options
    Going down.
  • Options
    Guilty on 8 counts of indecent assault and not guilty of 2
  • Options
    Always comes across as an arrogant prick.
  • Options

Always comes across as an arrogant prick.

That's because he is
  • Options
    Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke....filth.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well done to the CPS and the police. They have had a lot of uncalled for criticism over Yewtree imo but hopefully this will make other victims feel more confident in coming forward in the future
  • Options

Always comes across as an acorn prick.

• Options
    edited April 2014
    Women who want a man with money and a sizeable package, need a job and a tighter *****.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
  • Options
    Wonder if some of the people Clifford has tried so vehemently to "spin" the truth about them are sitting quite so satisifed tonight by all he has done for them?
  • Options
    karma`s a bitch aint it Max ?
  • Options
    Why has he not been remanded before sentencing? Surely there's no doubt he'll be sent to prison.
  • Options
    My guess: 4 years out in 2
  • Options

Why has he not been remanded before sentencing? Surely there's no doubt he'll be sent to prison.

Literally just said that to my missus when it came on the news. Eight counts of indecent assault including one under the age of 16 - why on earth wouldn't he be on remand ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    There's a fair old stack in Weybridge going empty for a while if anyone is short of digs!
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Literally just said that to my missus when it came on the news. Eight counts of indecent assault including one under the age of 16 - why on earth wouldn't he be on remand ?
    Custody on remand is generally used only if the convicted person is a danger to the public or likely to abscond.

• Options
    I'd say he's a danger to 15 year old girls.
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:

he might be if he had a weapon, but it sounds like the young girls will be perfectly safe.
  • Options
    Mind how you go in the showers next week Max.
  • Options

se9addick said:

Custody on remand is generally used only if the convicted person is a danger to the public or likely to abscond.

I see - cheers. I thought you were generally held on remand if you were likely to be sent down.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    LoOkOuT said:

I may be wrong, but I believe these offences were committed 30/40 odd years ago.

If so, he probably isn't still a danger .
  • Options
    Hope he gets all he deserves slowly and painfully,it couldn't happen to a nicer bloke!
  • Options
    And the majority of the victims came forward after he was named by police apparently, so he may not have been convicted if the defendant anonymity that people keep banging on about had been in place.
  • Options
    Just hope he gets a proper prison and not the holiday camp open prison's that rich people seem to end up in.