Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Live From Space

Just watching it, it's really interesting. Enjoyed Little Steven Hawking cameo won't elaborate too much on what he said apparently his son posts on here but it was a nice piece.
Been watching the last 3 episodes and it really makes you think about the universe and space in general. I for one would love the opportunity to go to space, of course if it was in 100% securely safe conditions but still within the feeling of an unexplored adventure. Living without gravity (under the rules) would probably be amazing.

Living in space for the public may not just be a dream in about 50 or so years time who knows, it could even one day, in our lifetime, be a reality. I suppose the backwards universe of the world in 50 years could be anything really. Charlton could be in direct competition with port vale for 4th champions league spot in the premier league (Today's Arsenal/spurs) and Chelsea could be suffering in the depths of league 2.

Or, an away day could be getting the Charlton space coach to "Mars United" in the super space cup quarter final for a famous Wembley like trip to the moon.

Pluto away would be like going Carlisle...

The universe, life's unanswered questions...

If your considering watching the programme on repeat or record, you just have to put up with Dermot.

Comments

• Space the final frontier.
    Reckon the Klingons would be spanners in waiting.
  • Dave2l said:

Enjoyed Little Steven Hawking cameo won't elaborate too much on what he said apparently his son posts on here but it was a nice piece.

Pardon?
  • LoOkOuT said:

Dave2l said:

Enjoyed Little Steven Hawking cameo won't elaborate too much on what he said apparently his son posts on here but it was a nice piece.

Pardon?
    You know, "Little Steven Hawking".
    At least that's what he used to be known as before he dropped the "Little".
    Oh, wait a minute. Sorry, I was thinking of Stevie Wonder.
  • LoOkOuT said:

Dave2l said:

Pardon?
    I quite liked how he just dropped that little nugget in to his post too..

I wonder what his son thinks about RD? Perhaps he's spoken to his father about it and his father's working on some kind of plan to sort the club out, he's quite a clever man.
  • I did hear Stephen himself is a Charlton fan after discovering our pot holes are the closest thing to a black hole on earth
  • I think I'm going to the pub with ghandi if this one does turn out to be true.
  • edited March 2014
    Great prog. After watching Gravity and then this prog I no longer want to be an astronaut. And it's no longer on my things I want to do list.
  • I get all the lack of atmosphere I need from the east stand
    Dave2l said:

Living in space for the public may not just be a dream in about 50 or so years time who knows, it could even one day, in our lifetime, be a reality. I suppose the backwards universe of the world in 50 years could be anything really. Charlton could be in direct competition with port vale for 4th champions league spot in the premier league (Today's Arsenal/spurs) and Chelsea could be suffering in the depths of league 2.

Or, an away day could be getting the Charlton space coach to "Mars United" in the super space cup quarter final for a famous Wembley like trip to the moon.

Pluto away would be like going Carlisle...

The universe, life's unanswered questions...

Dave, it sounds like really good stuff. Now, if you could sort me out a £20 bag for next week, I'd be eternally grateful.......................
  • Well when an argument occurs in a household instead of saying "f**k this I'm going down the pub"

Will be.

"F**k this I'm going to space, most likely the Venus inn"