Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Yann Kermorgant (Ed. 17/3 - excellent new interview on Page 2)

I know people are thinking oh god not another Yann Kermorgant thread but... Is he injured at the moment?

Just had a look through Bournemouth's latest results and he's not played since scoring the Hat-Trick against Doncaster a match two weeks ago now and Bournemouth have since played Blackpool / Blackburn and Middlesbrough (today) without him even on the bench...

Comments

• Done his ankle, again.

Thank god we never signed him on a new 2 year contract, money down the drain ;-)
  • http://www.bournemouth.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=352592

Yeah just seen it after a bit of investigating... Looks like he just missed out against Middlesbrough so will be fit against us lol!
  • A little 'dig' at said ankle by Morro could do the job.
  • C_A_F_C said:

And he has still scored more league goals than our entire team since he's left...

We only need to score 1 goal per game though (and a clean sheet) to get same win / points though...
  • Will be back against us no doubt
  • And score
  • JonnyK said:

A little 'dig' at said ankle by Morro could do the job.

No, no, we need him fit against Barnsley, Birmingham, Yeovil and Millwall...
  • I hope he isn't fit for the game with us!!!

Or if he is fit, can we get him on loan?

• Sponsored links:

• I am backing him first goal

Or if he is fit, can we get him on loan?

He wouldn't come to a small club like ours :-)
  • Can we give Powell another round of applause in the 3rd min
  • Hopefully his love for the club will mean he refuses to play against us :p
  • It normally takes Yann a couple of games to get up to speed following injury. Hopefully he's not ready yet for Tuesday.
  • Does anybody think Bournemouth wouldn't have signed Yann if we insisted he didn't play against us? Now, we are either being run by idiots or we might not see him on Tuesday however fit he is!
  • Sponsored links:

• Yann Kermorgant scored more goals vs Doncaster than we have in 8 league games. Getting rid of him was a huge mistake old or not, missing the odd game or not, for the future or not.

Shame he didnt do the same against donny for us, oh yeah because he played shite
  • Does anybody think Bournemouth wouldn't have signed Yann if we insisted he didn't play against us? Now, we are either being run by idiots or we might not see him on Tuesday however fit he is!

That kind of arrangement is no longer permitted.
  • Yann Kermorgant scored more goals vs Doncaster than we have in 8 league games. Getting rid of him was a huge mistake old or not, missing the odd game or not, for the future or not.

Shame he didnt do the same against donny for us, oh yeah because he played shite
    Lol... If it wasn't for Yann we would be relegated already this season. Do you disagree with this? If you want to blindly disagree with me then tell me why

Lol... If it wasn't for Yann we would be relegated already this season. Do you disagree with this? If you want to blindly disagree with me then tell me why
    Yes he scored 5 goals in the league for us, one was a penalty, wow what a great striker he is.
  • Troll.
  • cafctom said:

Troll.

Haha yes obviously

Yes he scored 5 goals in the league for us, one was a penalty, wow what a great striker he is.

I do actually agree with Adam......up to a point. I have repeatedly said on here that I didn't think Yann was a striker - he would often pass the ball out wide when he was within the sight of goal and I have no idea why as we all know he can score from 20/25 yards because of the free kicks - it was as if he needed a wall between him & the goal for him to take a shot. CP was using him more of a deep lying striker, pumping the ball up to him to flick onto...........well, no-one really.

so, I have no fear of Yann scoring from freeplay against us - just don't give him the chance of a free kick 20 yards from goal
  • Was his hatrick all free kicks?

Mate, you obviously have a very limited knowledge and understanding of football.
    Hahaha of course, i was just responding to the comment that without yann we would have been relegated already this season im guessing by you disagreeing with me you think that aswell?