Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Are we finally safe now?

Think we must be now surely, we were robbed from the game midweek when the ref gave Wigan a last min pen but defiantly made up for it today by turning over Brum who they say are decent on the road?

Still feel the game against you guys in April will have a baring on how the bottom shapes up.

Thoughts?

*EDIT - Good point for Charlton today.

Comments

• I think your fine, too many poor teams below you. Hopefully we can string together some more 0-0s and we'll creep over the line
  • baring and bottom in the same line. Arse.
  • Croydon said:

I think your fine, too many poor teams below you. Hopefully we can string together some more 0-0s and we'll creep over the line

You've got like 5 games in hand haven't you?

I've said it all season that Millwall will go down and I still see it, Holloway a decent manager, not so sure he can cut it in a relegation battle said it before, we'll see.
  • If you are safe, can you roll over when we play you?
  • hey me old mucka yep you are safe great result and well done psal
  • Your deluded if you think we are interested in your Wendies posts Miss Piggy.

Not looking for aggro tonight, especially from you big lad.
  • I am interested
  • If you are safe, can you roll over when we play you?

Fed up of rolling over against you guy, that game the other week still hurts.

hey me old mucka yep you are safe great result and well done psal

Cheers pal, you'll be okay too, you've got like 4/5 games in hand and are only a few points off, however you need to start scoring, what's happened to Polish Pete? ;)

Decent point away to Millwall, stopped them gaining more points, hurts them more then you.

• Congratulations mate we're buzzing for you, honestly over the moon.

P.s. you've stuck this in the wrong section ... Nout to do with Charlton. You're looking for the 'poor attempt at trolling' section bud!
  • Sponsored links:

• could see on holloways face in the interview he was sure that we would need 2 games of the 4 to over take them now its just 1

petes a bit lacking in muscle and is on the building plan
  • Well done Puggy... Pleased for ya
  • Congratulations mate we're buzzing for you, honestly over the moon.

P.s. you've stuck this in the wrong section ... Nout to do with Charlton. You're looking for the 'poor attempt at trolling' section bud!

I double checked and it is in the right section because I mentioned the game between us coming in April.

Also may I remind you that I said 'well done' on getting a point at the Den, that's not an easy place to go.

• don't bite mate
  • could see on holloways face in the interview he was sure that we would need 2 games of the 4 to over take them now its just 1

petes a bit lacking in muscle and is on the building plan

Don't know about you but I really don't like Holloway, how many has he actually won at Millwall anyway? pity you didn't win down there today.
  • no mate I don't like him but I do rate him as an impact mgr and honestly believed he would have the guile to keep them safe , I am very glad to be proven wrong here though believe me,
  • don't bite mate

More sarcastic mate, I expect it lol.
  • no mate I don't like him but I do rate him as an impact mgr and honestly believed he would have the guile to keep them safe , I am very glad to be proven wrong here though believe me,

I was wary when he was linked with us, some said he'd be decent, he could've been with us, I just remember his time at Leicester when times were tough and he couldn't cope with the pressure, just not sure he can cut it as a relegation battling manager.

I really think Yeovil and Barnsley are down, it down to Charlton to get a few wins out of their five games in hand, Millwall are in major trouble for the third spot imvho, the nearest side are Donny who've just picked up 7 points from 3 games (we go there next sat)

I was wary when he was linked with us, some said he'd be decent, he could've been with us, I just remember his time at Leicester when times were tough and he couldn't cope with the pressure, just not sure he can cut it as a relegation battling manager.

I really think Yeovil and Barnsley are down, it down to Charlton to get a few wins out of their five games in hand, Millwall are in major trouble for the third spot imvho, the nearest side are Donny who've just picked up 7 points from 3 games (we go there next sat)
    That's them safe then
  • Sponsored links:

• Tinpot. End.
  • tricky said:

Operation Pig, I'd like to ask you a question if I may:

What's it like to score a goal?

Great! lol

• OP....youv'e been safe for a while....fair play to SW....hope we are playing u next season.
  • Piggu, you're as good as gold, I actually like you, but please remember we are going through shit right now.
  • tricky said:

Great! lol

We ain't interested in you coming on here to gloat about beating a weak Birmingham side.

• I don't mean this in a bad way but I don't think I have the time to sit and actually register to another team's forum....

However, it is nice that we can talk like adults....!! (Tongue in cheek). ;)
  • MSE7 said:

tricky said:

Great! lol

We ain't interested in you coming on here to gloat about beating a weak Birmingham side.

Who beat us 2-0.
  • If you're not mathematically safe... You're not safe.
  • well done sherlock
  • Who is the best team in Sheffield?