Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Tuesday Night or Wednesday Night ???

edited September 2006 in General Charlton
Just reading that the Carling Cup game versus Bolton may be on a Wednesday night rather than a Tueday, but what do you prefer: Tuesday Night games or Wedesnday Night games ??

I prefer Wednesday Night, dunno why ?? I guess it's because when I'm feeling rough the next day, it's only two days until the weekend and not three.

Comments

• Tuesday!!

I play 5-a-side every wednesday night
  • It's been Tuesday at Charlton as long as I can remember so Tuesday.
  • Wednesday nights for me. I'm on childminding duty 'til 7.30 on Tuesday's so getting to the Valley for an 8.00pm KO is virtually impossible.
  • Like a fair few of the fans who live a little bit further away, i find all evening games a pain. If driving it Involves the journey from hell to get there in time and if taking the train the pleasure that is the journey back.

So thh- tuesday or wednesday- don't care.
  • Wednesday for me, Tuesday just feels too early in the week.

Monday's should be banned. Its not on. The novelty of a game on the telly monday night has well worn off by now for me.
  • wednesday for me too.
  • I would prefer our midweek games on a Wednesday. Tuesdays (as AFKA says) is too early in the week.

On the flipside a game on a Tuesday means more recovery time for the players for their Saturday game the following weekend.