Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charity game this Sunday

All,

Many, many thanks to all those that responded to the sticky at the top of this Forum asking for sponsorship. The objective was to raise some funds for young Charlton fan who is seriously ill.

Bernard from the Former Players Association has just been in touch. I wanted to share this:

'I have just visited your website.

I am most heartened and thrilled to see the response. The Charlton faithful never let us down. Thanks to you and please pass on my thanks to all those great Addick fans that will be coming along to support the Vets.
With my best regards and all good wishes for the success of the website. By the enthusiasm of its members that is ensured.'

The game takes place at Belvedere Sports Club, Woolwich Rd, 1.30pm this Sunday. £5 adults, £2 kids.

20 plus former ex-addicks are taking part, including:

Bob Bolder, Leroy Amrose, Richie Bowman, Steve Gritt, Peter Garland, Derek Hales, Johnny Humphries (sic), Steve Jones, KInsey, Penfold, Pitcher, Robbo, Martin Martin Robinson, Walshie, and Webbo.

Your money is sponsoring Bolder and Gritty. Would be great to get a decent crowd down there.

I'll be doing a piece about the day early next week. If anyone still wishes to pledge a fiver, please add your name to the list in the thread at the top of the board.

I'll post on Friday how you can pass over the money.

Thanks
AFKA