Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Player of the Year do.... (tickets still available)

Comments

• AFKA not in the clique shock
  • edited March 2014
    Great spot AFKA!
    The event is, as usual, the Sunday following the final game of the season which is May 4th and has been added to the story.
  • Great spot AFKA!
    The event is, as usual, the Sunday following the final game of the season which is May 4th and has been added to the story.

Olly !!!!!

My fiendish plan to have the players & SCP all to myself has now backfired !!!!

• Great spot AFKA!

Let's hope there is still one more game to go.
  • Shit day all real fans will on the way back from Blackpool.
  • My vote was for Stephens, typical.
  • Shit day all real fans will on the way back from Blackpool.

No choice, I'm afraid, Steve.

After the final game of the season, the players are ready for their holidays so there's nothing we can do.

Will always be a problem if the last game is away from home , and a long trip at that.

• And I 'll be making the trip too but rarely stay overnight so back the same night....to get down to last minute bits & bobs for the dinner, no doubt !

Someone's got to do it....
  • How many lifers are actually going to the POTY dinner?
  • Sponsored links:

• Thinking off doing this but not sure on plans for Blackpool yet.
  • I thought I had better go it as I cant make Blackpool due to having my daughter.
  • edited April 2014
    I'm going as i wouldnt want to miss Marcus Tudgay picking up the POTY award.
  • tover85 said:

How many lifers are actually going to the POTY dinner?

I would be going but I'll be on holiday.
  • Chester, got to love that comment mate
  • Are tickets still available ?
  • PL54 - there were tickets yesterday as I got one so I would have thought that there would be tickets today.
  • PL54 said:

Are tickets still available ?

Yes, there are tickets still on sale, PL54.

I was going to put something up on here once tonight's Q & A is done & dusted....

• 3 tickets got
  • Everyone knows all the charlton lifers hang out at the Sponsors Dinner.

Right i must get my guillotine out!
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm going with the mrs as she booked tickets for a birthday present . Never been but always fancied it
  • Its my first one as well Gravesend - thought I would finally give it a go even if it means going on my own.
  • Been to the last two ... enjoyed them thoroughly, but not sure if I can make it this year
  • Curb_It said:

Everyone knows all the charlton lifers hang out at the Sponsors Dinner.

Right i must get my guillotine out!

Yep that ones always good for a winning ticket
  • tover85 said:

Its my first one as well Gravesend - thought I would finally give it a go even if it means going on my own.

If there are any Lifers that want to sit together , esp if they've booked as singles, message me please as I have the list of bookings and will be doing the table plan nearer the time.

Would need to let me have the name the booking was made in ..

• Thanks for the bump, MOG :-)

I told Mr F that I'd start a new POTY thread on here today if we won last night but don't want to get a yellow card from Lookie & AFKA so putting it here.

Cards on the table time, guys 'n gals.

Tickets have not been flying off the CC shelves thus far this time - not a huge surprise bearing in mind our performances on the pitch this season coupled with the away game the previous day with a lot of fans staying overnight in the Las Vegas of the North ..

However, this may be your last chance to meet /talk with some of our favourite players who are out of contract in the summer. Fingers crossed, the negotiations are ongoing but we have to accept that there will be departures from SE7.

If you haven't attended these events in the past 3 years, then this is your best opportunity to do so. Once we're back in the Prem, tickets will be sold in a flash & those that haven't queued round the block for 24 hours will miss out....

It really is a good evening, folks, even though I say it myself. This year we have a 3 course meal plus tea/coffee which is one more course than previously for the same price (£30 pp) We have pushed out the boat( OK - raft) to secure the services of 2 well known & much idolised Charlton "faces" ( or maybe that should be "voices" ?) with all revealed later this week. And this is an ideal opportunity to meet the Lifers you've always wanted to see face to face now that the results of the CL Shirt Sponsorship draw are known. We could even have a "Lifers' Corner" where interested parties could meet up before "kick off " ?

So, the sales' patter is now at an end & the ball's in your court. PLEASE come along to this event if you possibly can - you won't be disappointed !

Fanny "White Wine" Fanackapan.
  • YESSS! I'm off that day. I'll suggest it to the other half.
  • And sad I've missed out now Powell is gone.

Yes, there is still some hurt there! :(
  • YESSS! I'm off that day. I'll suggest it to the other half.

Excellent, SR !!

Make sure you were your CL badge.

:-)