Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

All a bit too much for this arsenal fan...

Interview with ArsenalTV after the stoke game. N'aw! Nice to see he cares, but can you imagine what he'd be like if he was watching Charlton play every week instead!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZYpK4r2UG8

Comments

• Options
    Oh dear - he's had enough! I don't buy the he cares bit - proves fans of the big clubs aren't fit to tie our laces - us fans of clubs that would view a 1-0 defeat at Stoke as a decent result!
  • Options
    What a clown. They were always going to fall apart, spineless team with a cowardly support. Couldn't believe how much of the media thought they could close the title out - though to be fair their "analysis" is generally looking at the last week's scores and assuming that they'll be repeated every week until the end of the season.
  • Options
    What a wimp, OK that little lad supporting Sunderland at Wemberly yesterday cried at the end of the cup final and that is understandable, he looked about ten. But a grown man following a one nil at Stoke should get his head seen too. Pathetic, north London wasters.
  • Options
    What a pussy.

• Options
    Any grown man crying following any defeat is not acceptable, its a game of football.
  • Options
    I find it so hilarious how he is talking quite assertively and then the lump in the throat must have set in! Nothing wrong with fans showing their passion at all but do me a favor mate, you're 3rd in the league, a 60,000 capacity stadium and money coming out of their ears! Put the violins away!

@eaststandmike: can't agree with you there i'm afraid, deep down I know my beloved charlton have the power to set the water works off.
  • Options
    Things associated to the club can bring a tear to my eye i.e. The Upbeats, a parade of all the old stars on the pitch etc but not losing a game, leave that to the kids.
  • Options
    God knows what this bloke would feel like if Arsenal sold their best
    two players and replaced them with muppets like we have!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nothing ever beats a good flounce.
  • Options
    Funny, the other links to other disgruntled fans are equally cheering. Wengaah ahhht!

Interview with ArsenalTV after the stoke game. N'aw! Nice to see he cares, but can you imagine what he'd be like if he was watching Charlton play every week instead!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZYpK4r2UG8

• Options
    what a helmet
  • Options
    Arsenal fans have to be the worst "You have no idea how hard it is being an Arsenal fan" I overhear or am told far too many times for it to be some kind of genuine complaint. I think the gooner supporters have decided to wind everyone else up and it's some kind of injoke for them.
  • Options
    To be fair they are charged the highest prices in world football so they're entitled to a moan up.

As per usual their season crumbles when the going gets tough. Got a battle on their hands to finish 4th now. Next 4 league games are Spurs away, Chelsea away, City home and Everton away.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    stevec said:

What a wimp, OK that little lad supporting Sunderland at Wemberly yesterday cried at the end of the cup final and that is understandable, he looked about ten. But a grown man following a one nil at Stoke should get his head seen too. Pathetic, north London wasters.

Totally agree with this.

People on this thread have said theres nothing wrong with supporters showing passion but I don't see what that bloke said as passion....just a childs mind spouting drivel in a middle aged blokes body. He attacks their main/top scoring striker for having a `stupid grin' and describes the display as `atrocious' and the team having `no desire'....and I also suspect his half time lemonade wasn't fizzy enough for him....and all because they lost 1-0 away to Stoke. Hardly shock of the century....and then to get all blubby about it, well, what a 22crt bell end.

To be honest i'm surprised `ArsenalFan TV', whatever that is, would even let that clip out cos it brings embarrassment on the whole club....or maybe they're so thick they can't see that.
  • Options
    what a wally
  • Options
    That has made my day. Hilarious.
  • Options
    Let's all laugh at Arsenal - ha ha ha ha!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Arsenal need a striker............they can have Churchy !!
  • Options
    reamsofverse's arsenal supporting cousin
  • Options
    Just brilliant! The use of the English language to its' full. the eloquence of the neatly structured sentences, the deep intelligence and knowledge of the beautiful game; this man is a football genius. Perhaps the BBC should hire him as a pundit.
  • Options
    These have to be wind-ups?! Tears in my eyes with laughter!
  • Options
    The Arthur Smith soundalike bloke is hilarious.
  • Options
    They're always so hard done by them lot.
  • Options
    Think ours would be worse after most home games this season if we had our own interviewer waiting to get a reaction after a defeat.
    Wouldn't be hard to find somebody laying into Church, Green. Powell, Jackson, in fact ours would be a lot worse.

You only have to read this Message board after a defeat.
  • Options
    We have been though and if you try hard enough somebody will moan about something.

Back in the day a mid table prem place guaranteed in April and there were still plenty of calls for Curbs out, Minority given, but these people would have gabbed a Mic to say it at the time.

I used to Moan at Kish, JJ, Deano, HH, Fish for various reasons at the time, god Id love to go back in time just to watch that team play again, not 6-1 Leeds at home though