Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton flag????

I have a large Charlton flag which I have taken to several away games / home games and England away games.

I took it to Sheffield on Monday night and I was refused entry with it. It needed a fire certificate.

As it's pre 2010 it doesn't have one sewn into it. Does anyone have any knowledge of this or where I can get the certificate?

The company I brought it from want £20 plus postage and packaging.

Comments

• Options
    Wrap it round you're body under your jumper :-)
  • Options
    Busy wankers
  • Options
    You used to be able to get a dodgy one printed online. All the lads I know from England games with flags had them
  • Options
    tbh, the best idea is just to wear it on you then take it off in the ground
  • Options

Might be a bit of a problem if it's a big un like this........................

Maybe we should've borrowed that one when Kermorgant was here.
  • Options
    It doesn't become a fire hazard if you wear it? Or are you suggesting that the law be broken? Remember Bradford?
  • Options

Might be a bit of a problem if it's a big un like this........................

Maybe we should've borrowed that one when Kermorgant was here.
    If it makes him look like Billy Bunter all he has to say is 'you must know me surely, I'm the famous Large Addick from the Charlton Life forum'
  • Options
    PeterGage said:

It doesn't become a fire hazard if you wear it? Or are you suggesting that the law be broken? Remember Bradford?

it is a lot less of a fire hazrd beings that smoing is banned in stadiums now
  • Options
    and the ground aint made of wood
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The Rigby flag I organised has certificates etc - assuming that the flag is anywhere near the bag the certificates were in.
  • Options
    It's the only ground I have also not been able to take my flag into and that was a few seasons back for the same reason.
  • Options
    Rip off the label on your mattress that says 'do not remove'.
  • Options
    If you're a cabbie, then surely you can afford the 20 quid, what with what you lot charge.!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Wonder if my mrs would need a fire hazard certificate...Cause she is HOT and Spicy....Like a nik nak....a nik nak paddy whack....

I have never heard such old tosh...but two bob grounds come with two bob staff you see
  • Options
    It will b the same at united I remember them coming on the coach and asking at both Sheffield grounds in the league 1 winning season
  • Options
    Just light it in front of the stewards to prove it.