Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Your Sheffield Utd plans (8th & 9th March)

Comments

• Options
    Bar in the hilton mate
  • Options
    Walkabout mate
  • Options
    Addick90 said:

Anywhere got the game on now? Walking round Sheffield searching

Football on in bar at Jurys. Rugby might be on in Henrys in centre - Cambridge St. Not sure which you mean!
  • Options
    Addick90 said:

Anywhere got the game on now? Walking round Sheffield searching

Don't start until 12 tomorrow ;)
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Ah bore off, recommend turning off the M1 at Chesterfield guys because after that turning you've got 15 miles of 50 mph nearly all the way to Sheffield. Very annoying!
  • Options
    Just got to Jury's Inn - see you all in the bar!
  • Options
    Just arrived 2hrs 25 min not too bad a run, checked in now where's the bar
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

Just arrived 2hrs 25 min not too bad a run, checked in now where's the bar

Where did you travel from?
  • Options
    Bexley Village mate A2 M25 M1 average speed 95mph bar the 50mph zones
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Working tomorrow. Travelling up early doors on Sunday to the hotel. Then on to the game. Hoping a celebratory roast/meal afterwards ;)

With proper yoooorrkshires!!! (Said in a Yorkshire accent).

:D
    You shouldn't be having Yorkshire pud with the main course :-0 Traditionally it is a starter filled up with gravy....... Northern boys luv their gravy :0) right that's my lot, off to Sheffield to support the lads COYRs
    Yes only because Southerners have flipped it round!! :) I grew up in Doncaster so I also love me graaaavy. Especially chips and graaaavy!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I can categorically state that despite living up north the majority of my life, I have never had gravy on my chips. Though I have had life piss on them a few times.
  • Options
    Pub for tomorrow? Where will everyone be?
  • Options
    6 pints in....dinner ate...where we all this evening ?
  • Options
    Mike said:

6 pints in....dinner ate...where we all this evening ?

Donning my pjs ready for an early, if sleepless night before our 7am start from Dartford.

:-)

• Options
    In jury's bar pre dinner drinks . Addicks already infiltrated the bar with a bunch of youngsters having a sing song about Chrissy Powell. Seen @supaclive and @1905 amongst others. Off for dinner then prob will be back unless I catch up with @stewart elsewhere.

I'll be sitting with my handsome husband and dressed all in black with a red black and white tartan cardi (what else) if anyone wants to say hi!
  • Options
    Stay away from @Stewart whatever you do @suzisausage. He's not known as Mr Rohypnol for nothing ;-)
  • Options
    Boom! See you all tomorrow
  • Options
    Just having a curry in aagrah in lompold sq then finding a bar
  • Options
    Where can I have a decent breakfast in sheffield???
  • Options

Bit early!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Stay away from @Stewart whatever you do @suzisausage. He's not known as Mr Rohypnol for nothing ;-)

He owes me a jungle juice!! Although he rang me earlier when I was having an afternoon nap and I've text him but no reply but signal is quite bad in centre of town. Was in walkabout earlier for Everton match and had diddly squat. Or he's just snubbing me! Either or, we're out for a drink after our posh supper if someone gives us a bar name?!?

• Options

Bit early!
    Wetherspoons?

• Options

He owes me a jungle juice!! Although he rang me earlier when I was having an afternoon nap and I've text him but no reply but signal is quite bad in centre of town. Was in walkabout earlier for Everton match and had diddly squat. Or he's just snubbing me! Either or, we're out for a drink after our posh supper if someone gives us a bar name?!?

I could tell you where Powell and the back room boys are ..... But then I'd have to kill you!
  • Options
    Regarding pubs tomorrow morning, it appears some aren't allowed to open and many haven't made it clear what time they're opening (I know a few home pubs are opening between 8 and 10).

Heard rumours police want to keep them shut but don't think they're going to shut them all, only the sportsman and cricketers on bramall lane (although I could be wrong, lack of communication has occured from SYP)
  • Options
    Any idea if the Howard will be open @Blades 1889?
  • Options
    Where is everyone?
  • Options
    Honestly, not a cloue - all just rumours from various places - mainly affect pubs next to ground or on london road. Got this from a FB page "Cricketers Arms Sheffield you not going to believe this they just closed me down if I open before match they gonna close me all day they say ! sorry what a joke city ! and its not just me all pubs around are going to have the same conditions bramall lane and London road but WE ARE OPEN SHOWING GAME FROM 12 AND FOR REST OF DAY !
    I THINK WE SHOULD TURN UP WITH CANS AND HAVE A STREET PARTY THAT WOULD GIVE SOUTH YORKSHIRES FINEST A REAL HEAD ACHE "
  • Options

I can categorically state that despite living up north the majority of my life, I have never had gravy on my chips. Though I have had life piss on them a few times.

Try it. You might like it!
  • Options

In jury's bar pre dinner drinks . Addicks already infiltrated the bar with a bunch of youngsters having a sing song about Chrissy Powell. Seen @supaclive and @1905 amongst others. Off for dinner then prob will be back unless I catch up with @stewart elsewhere.

I'll be sitting with my handsome husband and dressed all in black with a red black and white tartan cardi (what else) if anyone wants to say hi!

Hello Sausage! Sorry I didn't see you! Was looking after eldest son. He's now asleep - Grandad looking after him and we're enjoying all that Sheffield has to, um, offer!

See you at Breakfast!

• Options

Honestly, not a cloue - all just rumours from various places - mainly affect pubs next to ground or on london road. Got this from a FB page "Cricketers Arms Sheffield you not going to believe this they just closed me down if I open before match they gonna close me all day they say ! sorry what a joke city ! and its not just me all pubs around are going to have the same conditions bramall lane and London road but WE ARE OPEN SHOWING GAME FROM 12 AND FOR REST OF DAY !
    I THINK WE SHOULD TURN UP WITH CANS AND HAVE A STREET PARTY THAT WOULD GIVE SOUTH YORKSHIRES FINEST A REAL HEAD ACHE "

Wow. I really had no idea that a visit from Charlton was such a terrifying prospect.

*Fills hip flask*