Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Your Sheffield Utd plans (8th & 9th March)

Comments

• Options

Leaving about noon today, driving up with TelMc32 & his nephew. First stop is Warrington, I've got a bank job to do. Dropping my fellow addicks off at a local pub to meet up with another addick who lives up there. Hopefully my job should be more than a couple of hours, after a quick getaway, just be in Sheffield about 8ish. Must remember to pick the others up from the pub before I leave Warrington.

I really hope that I will be walking out of the ground tomorrow with a smile on my face and a semi on!

Is it really wise to advertise that on here? You don't know who might be reading. Good luck with the heist.
    Hope this is a joke...
    No, I got a bank job to do, I got to take a safe out.
  • Options

Leaving about noon today, driving up with TelMc32 & his nephew. First stop is Warrington, I've got a bank job to do. Dropping my fellow addicks off at a local pub to meet up with another addick who lives up there. Hopefully my job should be more than a couple of hours, after a quick getaway, just be in Sheffield about 8ish. Must remember to pick the others up from the pub before I leave Warrington.

I really hope that I will be walking out of the ground tomorrow with a smile on my face and a semi on!

Is it really wise to advertise that on here? You don't know who might be reading. Good luck with the heist.
    Hope this is a joke...
    Just don't forget your balaclava.

• Options

Hope this is a joke...

I won't, I usually have to wear when we are doing a promo DVD,must remember not to take the one with zips.
  • Options
    Three of us getting the train that gets into Sheffield at 5 today - staying in the Jurys Inn (know four others that are too). This hotel is basically going to be all Addicks isn't it ?
  • Options

Hope this is a joke...

I won't, I usually have to wear when we are doing a promo DVD,must remember not to take the one with zips.
    I hope you have a bag with a big pound sign on it...
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Three of us getting the train that gets into Sheffield at 5 today - staying in the Jurys Inn (know four others that are too). This hotel is basically going to be all Addicks isn't it ?

Yup. Cannot wait
  • Options

Hope this is a joke...
    Share the love?
  • Options

se9addick said:

Yup. Cannot wait
    Have you not heard it's been re-named for the weekend...

Yann's Not Inn
  • Options
    PL54 said:

It's a bit complicated.

Saturday:

1100 Train to Brighton for mate's stag do
    1200 Pub
    1500 Brighton vs Reading @ The Amex
    1900 Comedy club in Brighton
    2100 Curry in Brighton
    2230 Hmmmm

Sunday:

0530 Train from Brighton to Crawley
    0600 On Walshie's fun bus

Monday:

Pain

Early days but phase 1 accomplished - on train to Be Right On.
  • Options
    train to leeds this evening, night out. Early train to the game tomorrow morning!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone on the 12:58?
  • Options
    On my way to york. Let the party begin.
  • Options
    Just about to leave for the airport...

.Yorkshire Airlines
  • Options
    edited March 2014

Working tomorrow. Travelling up early doors on Sunday to the hotel. Then on to the game. Hoping a celebratory roast/meal afterwards ;)

With proper yoooorrkshires!!! (Said in a Yorkshire accent).

:D
    You shouldn't be having Yorkshire pud with the main course :-0 Traditionally it is a starter filled up with gravy....... Northern boys luv their gravy :0) right that's my lot, off to Sheffield to support the lads COYRs
  • Options
    On the beer on Saturday at 't local in Chesterfield with my son, Full English Breakfast 10.18 train from Chesterfield couple of pints near station then witness a slightly rocky 2-1 win. Back to Chesterfield to wind up the Blades in Local, happy days!
  • Options
    Tickets didn't show up! But collecting from the promotions office...anyone know where this is?!
  • Options
    Did we discover what the best pub would be for us tomorrow ?
  • Options
    Still at home, Indian later, lovely nights sleep in my own bed next to my beautiful missus. Sod this travelling the day before lark. Hours train in the morning, meet up with @Stewart and @RedPanda, hoping they're suitably hungover so as to limit the beers they'll feel like drinking and I have to put my hand in my pocket for.

COYA!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    I'm in Texas, and to complicate matters further, the clocks go forward here tomorrow. So I'll be up at 5am, having spent the night before at a wedding. Hmm.
  • Options
    About to turn off motorway into Sheffield...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    On the train.
  • Options
    Arrived. In Old Monk watching our opponents in the next round.
  • Options
    What pub is everyone drinking in before the game tomorrow?
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Just leaving sunny Bexley now on route to the Hilton Sheffield, then hitting pubs, COYR!!!!
  • Options
    On the train into town now. 4.57 to Sheffield, Jury's Inn 7.15, bar!
  • Options

Hope your not driving ;)
  • Options

Hope your not driving ;)
    Not anymore...;-)

Don't worry, Mr W was.
  • Options
    Got to find a pub in SE Cornwall where they have a) heard of football, b)have BT sports or whatever the channel is and c) will turn the TV over from the shoping channel for me.
  • Options
    Phases 2 and 3 complete - Brighton looked week up front but big units around the pitch. Readinghad some very lively players
    PL54 said:

PL54 said:

It's a bit complicated.

Saturday:

1100 Train to Brighton for mate's stag do
    1200 Pub
    1500 Brighton vs Reading @ The Amex
    1900 Comedy club in Brighton
    2100 Curry in Brighton
    2230 Hmmmm

Sunday:

0530 Train from Brighton to Crawley
    0600 On Walshie's fun bus

Monday:

Pain

Early days but phase 1 accomplished - on train to Be Right On.
  • Options
    Anywhere got the game on now? Walking round Sheffield searching